S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where the HELL is Gohan already

Vegeta's finally getting his shine, but they had to sacrifice Gohan at the same time. he doesn't even matter anymore. he will go down as one of the biggest nerfs in Anime history. like come on already Tori

In other news, for anyone that wants another Beerus head of him looking sideways, the Banpresto Beerus head is perfect size for Figuarts

IMG_0700.JPG
IMG_0701.JPG

only a little modification is required

Taking the hands off the wrist pegs every time takes a lil bit of muscle, it's like it's a bit too tight. Need to apply the right amount of pressure or else you'll break it easily

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that it's me shonen and I forgot my password so I decided to make a new account

We should be getting that SSG in place of Whis. Fackin' Whis! Totally illogical, I don't get it.

It's marketing and 'current' popularity. It does make sense...

I don't agree with it either, but I understand Tamashii's thinking.

DBS is on TV and is the "current" series. Beerus and Whis are obviously two recurring characters in it on top of showing up in the recent movies (in which Beerus was the main antagonist in one of them). They do have a level of popularity behind them and since they're 'fresh' in both past and NEW fans' minds...it makes sense to capitalize on that and deliver a figure right now, especially behind a Beerus figure. Very similar to what Tamashii did with issuing out Android 18, with 17 and 16 following after. Of course, they dropped the ball with Nappa...but that's another story we all know.

I also get the feeling that DBS and Resurrection'F also deviated their release plans. I think initially they were planning on getting out one (if not both) of the Super Buu figures out after Vegetto and Ultimate Gohan. When Resurrection'F and DBS hit, that scrambled their plans to make the new SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza figures to capitalize on the new movie and then also got wrapped up on making product for the new series.

I won't be surprised if we see one of the other characters like Frost or Hit show up as a prototype kind of like Champa and Vados have.

Pretty sure you did something wrong...probably should have emailed one of the admins or mods too.

Yay, but I got tried of the Shonen name. Plus I couldn't change my profile pic so I was stuck with that Bugs Bunny icon.

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that it's me shonen and I forgot my password so I decided to make a new account

thats karma for trying to prove to us that Trunks was in SS2 when he fought Perfect Cell when we all were telling you otherwise :p

At least Yamcha comes back @crisis

Explain to me again the Terminator timeline? @FSLAR

5c35fc1b0f168137a50f4bfb89aba0d2.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Klylyin has died more times than Yamcha; Yamcha at least knows & acknowledges when he's overmatched, he has admitted it several times. I respect that.

Tien is the TRUE MVP, and deserves a figure more than Krillin Whis Vados Champa etc. He is severely underrated.

Klylyin has died more times than Yamcha; Yamcha at least knows & acknowledges when he's overmatched, he has admitted it several times. I respect that.

Tien is the TRUE MVP, and deserves a figure more than Krillin Whis Vados Champa etc. He is severely underrated.

I feel the same you do about Tien. He deserves a figure and Chaitzou should be a accessory. But knowing Tamashii they'd probably release him separately for 25 bucks.

Back