S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does amazing photoshop work. I always look forward to seeing a picture from him. I would buy this in a heart beat. I may be in the minority but this is honestly the only Super Saiyan Vegeta I would want Pre-Buu Saga.

Orbital Frame's Super Vegeta...

View attachment 185352

That's beautiful, and I've gotten a bit of anti-KO sentiment from this thread but I'd buy two and go above and beyond to find that Datong Trunks head.

I'm also against buying bootlegs, but I don't mind others buying knock offs. As long as they stay away from my cabinet. Lol.

update. Emailed the amazon seller and they immediately refunded me so no harm done. Just an annoying waste of time

Glad you got your money back man. I would still suggest letting amazon know about him; like i said before, datong is one thing since you know its a bootleg, but those unknown ones are deliberately made to try and trick people,

4c84d24aede2f3f2fd61b6c845c9a8d0.jpg

Noticed this picture on google from this thread it looks like. I thought the picture was pretty cool and hopefully bandai releases his normal version

That was made by customizer Gil Castelo, he posts at the dragonballfigures forum. He also made me a custom Gogeta, he's really talented

66232-2.jpg

What is everybody's prediction for the SDCC Exclusive?

Do you believe the game has changed with the Mexican Exclusive or do you think Bluefin is going to continue with the recolor editions?

Do you believe the game has changed with the Mexican Exclusive or do you think Bluefin is going to continue with the recolor editions?

It's either gonna be Saiyan Saga Goku or maybe just maybe Cell Games Trunks....

It's either gonna be Saiyan Saga Goku or maybe just maybe Cell Games Trunks....

That would be cool but Cell Games Trunks would need a completely new body mold. Tamashii wouldn't be able to use Vegeta's body because it's too small/short.

The game has definitely changed for future exclusives. I would say we're gonna see SLIGHT retools/modifications on existing figures from now on. IMO, they're out of legitimate anime repaint options. My prediction is either Cell Saga Trunks/Vegeta (mostly Trunks) or Namek/Saiyan Saga Goku, all in anime colors of course.

I'm betting on the SDCC Ex being Saiyan/Namek Goku without the exclusive GrinGoku face, or regular Vegeta head on the SS Vegeta body with boot tips.

The SS Vegeta body is definitely too short/small for Trunks, like Ang said and sadly, I don't think there is any chance they will "Super" size the Vegeta body we have now for Trunks (or Super Vegeta, for that matter).

I would love (and I know it's not gonna happen so :p) manga Future Trunks because IMO that's still the best damn figure to date and having it in different colors would be cool.

The prediction is endless at this point seeing that they're doing retooling now for exclusives. Be funny if they did Saiyan Saga Krillin krillin__saiyan_saga_by_juan50-d4j8eu2.jpg or Cell saga Yamcha. I'm craving that Yamcha and krilling was just a joke that could possibly happen

i think they will gonna continue make repaint...

in negative case... i prefer This Trunks...
Trunks_Determined_to_Stop_Broly.jpg
or anyone want him? because it´s different from Vegeta´s ssj body (of course) and even his release... and have the new ssj hair (full power) and could be ncie with the normal long hair..... That´s the best for business...

ps: i get the 79 number post... the number from the planet i live!^^

Back