S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, hurray for Toyz in the Box :D I'm getting my little Gohan and Vegetto soon :) I hope their Monsterarts Godzilla 2000 Special Color edition would also arrive soon! That's the last thing I'm waiting for in this month of May :) Ultimate Gohan and the SSJG Goku and Gold Frieza are still far away :( Figuarts Hulk and Superman come out in July and August I think... it's gonna be a long wait for me :eek:

Me too, hurray for Toyz in the Box :D I'm getting my little Gohan and Vegetto soon :) I hope their Monsterarts Godzilla 2000 Special Color edition would also arrive soon! That's the last thing I'm waiting for in this month of May :) Ultimate Gohan and the SSJG Goku and Gold Frieza are still far away :( Figuarts Hulk and Superman come out in July and August I think... it's gonna be a long wait for me :eek:

I'm waist deep in upcoming Tamashii releases. I always thought I would control myself and stay in the Dragon Ball Z line but now I'm into the Sailor Moon, Injustice, and Avengers (only Captain American and Iron Man Mark 45 though) line. Just recently got into the MonsterArts line, too. I might put my toe into the Star Wars line. I've also recently decided against Figuarts Zero/EX though. I would love to get into them but I don't have the budget or the space.

I'm waist deep in upcoming Tamashii releases. I always thought I would control myself and stay in the Dragon Ball Z line but now I'm into the Sailor Moon, Injustice, and Avengers (only Captain American and Iron Man Mark 45 though) line. Just recently got into the MonsterArts line, too. I might put my toe into the Star Wars line. I've also recently decided against Figuarts Zero/EX though. I would love to get into them but I don't have the budget or the space.

If only these Tamashii toys were cheaper hehehe :) I miss the days when I was a kid and GI Joes or Ninja Turtles cost less than $10 each. I actually just started buying toys again last year, I've really been a gamer most of my life. It's just that when I saw how more playable/posable toys are these days, I just knew I had to have some haha! I remember having an Imperial Godzilla from the 80s and then when I compared it to Monsterarts Godzilla, my first impression was like "Holy crap, they're so realistic and they're not statues!", then I found out about Tamashii's Dragonball toys haha :)

I mostly buy toys of characters from my childhood (80s/90s) so I'm pretty glad I have no desire towards other characters that I never really loved as a kid.

Sailor Moon also has a warm spot in my heart but I only have Sailor Moon right now (budget!) and Tuxedo Mask will be arriving since I won him from a little contest lol :)

Speaking of Figuarts Zero/EX/Statues, although I'm not a fan of them, the X-Plus line looks attractive. That X-Plus Godzilla 2014 is really beautiful! If only I had the spare money I'd get one and put it on my piano lol! :)

Anyway for Dragonballs, I'll stick to Figuarts :D

PS -> I just read all the Injustice Gods Among Us comics (Year 1 to 3 so far) and it makes me want more Injustice toys lol :)

Man...I'm slowing down my figuarts purchases this month. I'll have the chinese version of Yakuza Zero to kill time with for the next little while.

If only these Tamashii toys were cheaper hehehe :) I miss the days when I was a kid and GI Joes or Ninja Turtles cost less than $10 each. I actually just started buying toys again last year, I've really been a gamer most of my life. It's just that when I saw how more playable/posable toys are these days, I just knew I had to have some haha! I remember having an Imperial Godzilla from the 80s and then when I compared it to Monsterarts Godzilla, my first impression was like "Holy crap, they're so realistic and they're not statues!", then I found out about Tamashii's Dragonball toys haha :)

I mostly buy toys of characters from my childhood (80s/90s) so I'm pretty glad I have no desire towards other characters that I never really loved as a kid.

Sailor Moon also has a warm spot in my heart but I only have Sailor Moon right now (budget!) and Tuxedo Mask will be arriving since I won him from a little contest lol :)

Speaking of Figuarts Zero/EX/Statues, although I'm not a fan of them, the X-Plus line looks attractive. That X-Plus Godzilla 2014 is really beautiful! If only I had the spare money I'd get one and put it on my piano lol! :)

Anyway for Dragonballs, I'll stick to Figuarts :D

PS -> I just read all the Injustice Gods Among Us comics (Year 1 to 3 so far) and it makes me want more Injustice toys lol :)

I know what you mean! As much as those high prices get to me, I can't complain though because the best quality comes with it. I haven't stopped buying figures. Between WWE and comic books, I've been non-stop buying figures. Then I saw Broly on Amazon for pre-order and boom! I just recently got into the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers line, too. I shouldn't have but the Blue Ranger was my favorite and I couldn't resist. The articulation for toys these days are insane. WWE and DC have have increased quite a lot. Marvel is a little behind with Legends now. I want to get the new movie Godzilla from Tamashii. The Spit Fire version. That looks beautiful. I was tempted to get the other one but I saw the paint application wasn't that good. Hopefully this will be different.

I do, too. I was thinking of getting into Gundam but then I decided against it. Never watched it and I probably never will. Why start collecting them now. I just saw some high end Zoids HMM or something like that where I'm afraid I'll get into. I loved that show when I was younger.

I wasn't going to to get into the Sailor Moon line but I did and I have every release so far, I believe. Well, not the Sailor Moon re-issue. I have the 1st Release with the additional faces.

I'm a fan of the statues but I just can't afford to get into the line. I hope they do well. If it's something that I REALLY want to get, I might do that. So far nothing is really grabbing my absolute interest.

I know! I thought they were going to announce Bane or somebody. I hope the line continues or it goes into the DCCU. (Edited: Maybe we'll get something at SDCC or NYCC.)

The photos are from a japanese site (If you refer to the mock ups, yes these are my work :)), today I found this other:
The customized Goku. ^^ Wonder if Tamashii ever seen those amazing photos of yours and given them future release plans? By any chance, have you done one those mock ups on Super/bulk Vegeta/?

Btw, thanks for the help everyone on the paints btw, will be looking into them when I finish work!

No problem at all. Looking forward to you posting your finished product, if you decide to that is.

The customized Goku. ^^ Wonder if Tamashii ever seen those amazing photos of yours and given them future release plans? By any chance, have you done one those mock ups on Super/bulk Vegeta/?

No problem at all. Looking forward to you posting your finished product, if you decide to that is.

He has! I saved that picture but I'm not near my computer but when I am I'll post it. It looks awesome! That's why I asked him about a gallery.

No love for the Predators/Power Rangers & Mario.
Edit: I forgot Naruto-Michael Jackson. Well shoot there all great. :thud:

Hope your correct. I hate the thought of not having my collection complete.

Same. :(

Only problem is they will be at inflated prices.

I don' think it'd be too hypothetically bad... normally their base price is around price+shipping so if it's $50 USD down there it'd be $65-$70 before shipping there... I know it's not as nice as $50 but realistically it's a lot better than $200-$300 that you know regular second-hand-selling "fans" would hike them too.

They are not that expensive. I got Piccolo from BBTS a couple yrs ago and it was only $60 or so.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Piccolo now is 60$ on eBay lol. This MexiGoku is an Exclusive and only in Mexico so I'm hoping its prices are not that inflated.

Maybe now since the new series is in the works, they can bring my fav magazine back to life. Loved reading the Dragon Ball Z Beckett Magazines back in the day. Cover art and pics where very entertaining.

No love for the Predators/Power Rangers & Mario.
Edit: I forgot Naruto-Michael Jackson. Well shoot there all great. :thud:

I just got into AVP:R and MMPR. I don't care for anything Mario related. They look good, though. Naruto, too.

Edited:
Maybe now since the new series is in the works, they can bring my fav magazine back to life. Loved reading the Dragon Ball Z Beckett Magazines back in the day. Cover art and pics where very entertaining.

I still have a few. :lol

Z
I just got into AVP:R and MMPR. I don't care for anything Mario related. They look good, though. Naruto, too.

Edited:

I still have a few. :lol
Lucky dawg! I have no clue where mine are. I'm sure we will get something similar to those magazines and a new toy line at Walmart.

He has! I saved that picture but I'm not near my computer but when I am I'll post it. It looks awesome! That's why I asked him about a gallery.

Really?!oh wow. What havn't he done? Thank you so much. A gallery is really needed from this guy. There really is some great work there that deserves it.

Really?!oh wow. What havn't he done? Thank you so much. A gallery is really needed from this guy. There really is some great work there that deserves it.

He does amazing photoshop work. I always look forward to seeing a picture from him. I would buy this in a heart beat. I may be in the minority but this is honestly the only Super Saiyan Vegeta I would want Pre-Buu Saga.

Orbital Frame's Super Vegeta...

SCE2014l_zpsbbae4d4c.jpg

He does amazing photoshop work. I always look forward to seeing a picture from him. I would buy this in a heart beat. I may be in the minority but this is honestly the only Super Saiyan Vegeta I would want Pre-Buu Saga.

Orbital Frame's Super Vegeta...

View attachment 185352
I can see why his works excites you. Holly crap!! And that will make two of us. Super Vegeta always had that intensed look about him that went toe to toe with majin vegeta. Just how i feel. Have a feeling that this bad boy will never be release sadly, their more then likely make Super Goku with his short and forgetful apperance. Thanks again.

Back