S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered Krillin and Android 18 today. I thought they would be around for awhile but they seem to also be rising in price.

Because this line is insane? I didn't want to take the chance of trying to order her in October when Android 17 came out.

Can't wait to see what will happen once Broly is released

I don't think we're ready for it ._.

They're looking for the balls :naughty

fMAhlLW.jpg

I ordered Krillin and Android 18 today. I thought they would be around for awhile but they seem to also be rising in price.

Yeah, I noticed this too. Amazon no longer has Android 18 in stock and the cheapest seller on there has her listed at $44.85 Maybe people are jumping aboard cause they can get the Android trio? Amazon has also not put up Android 18 as "Temporarily out of stock" like they do with other figures. Krillin is listed "temporarily out of stock" and his value bumped up to $45 as well...I'm sure he got the Android 18 "rub" if you know what I mean. ;)

BBTS is currently sold out of Krillin & Android 18.

Here's Android 18 if you're looking for her under $40:

https://www.toyzinthebox.com/collections/s-h-figuarts/products/pre-order-s-h-figuarts-dragonball-z-android-18-action-figure

Thing is.... customs. Certain sites have certain.... well customs.;)

I have enough addresses, I'll probably buy 18 tomorrow I think. But thanks for the link Bar!

@Snake Damn, they're close, only missing one and they can summon shenlong.

On a sidenote, I'd have preffered that green bordering on dark turqoise shaded hair for God mode more than the just eye-tearingly clashing pink with his orange gi.

Gonna snag a second 18 soon. I know I should buy a second Krillin... But it was hard enough buying a first lol

Yeah, Krillin being released close to Android 18 seemed to be very well planned out. Doesn't Android 18 come with extra Krillin accessories, too?

I'm looking at a video review of Android 18 and the seams for the face and hair are pretty amazing.

Why didn't we get the longer beams with Goku's Kamehameha like he had in the prototype? Why didn't we get Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon that was originally displayed? Why did they feel Goku smiling while in Super Saiyan mode wasn't "appropriate" to include with the release? Your guess is as good as ours my friend.

Back