S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you allowed to private message a eBay seller to see if they'll sell you something at a specific price if the item is on sale in an auction?

Or is that only for Best Offer listed items? That would make sense.

If no one has bid on it, yes. Sellers aren't supposed to cancel auctions that have bids on them, but you can certainly message them to ask for a specific price, so long as you don't ask them to sell it off ebay. I mean, you can do that, and they might agree, I've done it, also had MANY people ask me that, you just stand the risk of ebay closing your account if caught.

Whenever I list something for sale, I immediately get lowball requests to end the auction early. Then they ask for tons of pictures. Then they have 18 questions. Then they say they're going to bid. And then they never bid.

eBay would close your account if you get caught? Damn.

Yeah, I definitely understand that it's a risk the seller is taking.

Hmm, the real trunks faces fit really well on my jacksdo head, just as well as the real heads actually. Maybe a QC thing?

My legit Trunks faces fit pretty well, it helped to hold them over the heater a bit the first time. The various bootleg and legit Trunks and Vegeta heads all fit well on the body.
I had a bit of trouble getting the longhaired Trunks head onto the legit, jacket Trunks body. I had to use the heater to great extent.

It's insane how much the prices go up in a matter of weeks. Even on Amazon. I ordered one figure on Saturday, price jumped up $25. Ordered another figure on the 13th, the price went up $40. Ordered another figure on the 27th of July, the price went up $34. It sucks spending a lot of money on these figures but the best time to truly buy them is now.

It's insane how much the prices go up in a matter of weeks. Even on Amazon. I ordered one figure on Saturday, price jumped up $25. Ordered another figure on the 13th, the price went up $40. Ordered another figure on the 27th of July, the price went up $34. It sucks spending a lot of money on these figures but the best time to truly buy them is now.

Are you referring to Figuarts?

It's just a funny cluster**** to see limited items being catered to such a brutal mass market.

I wonder how much less DBZ merch popularity is below a-list american CB properties. And even mass produced master toy liscence lines like Marvel Legends are pretty steep in price.

It's nothing more than logical if you look around at the demand and the fan base size.

I'm stalking up on regular gokus. Bought a 2nd one from amazon to keep misb and snagged an opened one on ebay for $30. Plan to get 2 or 3 more too. Want to set up some cool triple displays with a trident stage.

I'm stalking up on regular gokus. Bought a 2nd one from amazon to keep misb and snagged an opened one on ebay for $30. Plan to get 2 or 3 more too. Want to set up some cool triple displays with a trident stage.

Goku performing the Kamehameha would be awesome in three separate poses on the trident stage.

Here's a display idea for ya surl:

On a long shelf: Goku vs piccolo, goku vs vegeta, goku vs frieza, ssj goku vs cell, and (when he is released) ssj3 goku vs kid buu.

Then put a large massive print above it that says "Goku time!":lol

I may have to buy another Super Saiyan Goku before Broly comes in. I've been thinking of how to display Broly but it always comes back to this...

S.H.-Figuarts-Dragon-Ball-Z-Broly-Figure-Revealing-Destroying-Goku-e1403629646381-640x808.jpg

Is there any way to have eBay send you e-mail notices on specific items that are newly listed?

had my eye on this line since the start cuz like most when i first got into anime DBZ was one of my favs. sans being tempted to get my fav character vegeta i passed until now...

at random got the son goku at wiz world comic con this last weekend. not alot was tempting so when i saw it i gladly threw down 40. the support and passion you all have for this line helped sway me into getting it, i lurk here and the love for this line is infectious!

so glad i did get it! great figure. inhand i can see why this line has so much support. good times! takes me back to the good ol' days of rushing back to the dorm from class to see dbz on cartoon network with friends in college.

shame vegeta is so damn hard to get w/o a silly amount of money. am i right in thinking all vers of him now have skyrocketed in price on aftermarket?

Not sure if that is possible, but I use Google Alerts for that.

How would you set that up? Does it work pretty nice?

had my eye on this line since the start cuz like most when i first got into anime DBZ was one of my favs. sans being tempted to get my fav character vegeta i passed until now...

at random got the son goku at wiz world comic con this last weekend. not alot was tempting so when i saw it i gladly threw down 40. the support and passion you all have for this line helped sway me into getting it, i lurk here and the love for this line is infectious!

so glad i did get it! great figure. inhand i can see why this line has so much support. good times! takes me back to the good ol' days of rushing back to the dorm from class to see dbz on cartoon network with friends in college.

shame vegeta is so damn hard to get w/o a silly amount of money. am i right in thinking all vers of him now have skyrocketed in price on aftermarket?

They had a couple of SDCC Vegeta figures at Wizard World all going for $100. I believe I got it from the same guy that had the Son Goku. There's a Datong Bootleg version of Super Saiyan Vegeta on eBay. You can tell it's a bootleg but for $28 it's actually really good.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/271525363473?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Edited: I ordered from that specific buyer. I was pleased with how quickly it arrived.

Angelo is works a little to nice. It alerts you every time someone posts about the Alert. The good thing is that you will not miss anything. I have used it to buy a 12 inch Toy Biz Hulk a few years back. Worked like a charm. go to google.com/alerts check it out.

Back