S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angelo is works a little to nice. It alerts you every time someone posts about the Alert. The good thing is that you will not miss anything. I have used it to buy a 12 inch Toy Biz Hulk a few years back. Worked like a charm. go to google.com/alerts check it out.

Really? That really does sound like a good thing. Instead of every time I go on the computer looking everything up and then missing out on things. Does it help to be specific about the Alert? Like including eBay and then the specific figure you're looking for?

Found a cool picture online...

11941542844_1db54cf549_b.jpg

The first one seems to be S.H. Figuarts Vegeta body but with Datong Vegeta's head, the second and third are Datong Vegeta bodies though.

There is someone selling this (as is) for 10 bucks... Is this the legit one? the holes in the legs tell me it is not.

10621966_10204917277916320_919714718_n.jpg

I just figured... He is missing those 2 parts, I guess it should be already sold, IMO it is very dusty and have a lot of spots, I guess I'll pass

Theres a bootleg trunks now?

It looks legit, but it seems it was given to a 9yo to play with, the paint on the tip of the boots are almost gone. Or you could always assume its battle damaged or weathering :lol

Btw, SDCC Vegeta is going for $150 on ebay now? :horror:

I can understand why it's only $10. It doesn't have the swords, the extra hands, the extra faces, or even the super saiyan head and like Hydeous mentioned it's pretty battle damaged.

Yep, I was going to buy it to have a second Trunks on display, but sight, that thing on the knees really pulled me down, someone have already bought it.

Btw, SDCC Vegeta is going for $150 on ebay now? :horror:

I think the lowest it went for was $70 and that was only a month ago, when it officially released at SDCC. The price is only going to go further up in the next few weeks/months.

Edited: When you think about it, it's kind of understandable. SDCC Exclusive + Vegeta = Demand up the wazoo.

Yep, I was going to buy it to have a second Trunks on display, but sight, that thing on the knees really pulled me down, someone have already bought it.

Yeah, I honestly would have bought it specifically for the extra normal Trunks head just to slap on a Datong Vegeta body but that's it.

I think the lowest it went for was $70 and that was only a month ago, when it officially released at SDCC. The price is only going to go further up in the next few weeks/months.

Edited: When you think about it, it's kind of understandable. SDCC Exclusive + Vegeta = Demand up the wazoo.

That blows.

I really hope the price will go down in a bit, though Im not sure its possible at all. Considering SDCC Gohan, Piccolo did during their time a few years back.

Is there any way to have eBay send you e-mail notices on specific items that are newly listed?

yes theres is, if u have the phone app u can do it by loading up your favorite searches area then u can view new posts. It wont email u but check every day and itll show u newly listed items. If u follow a seller it will send u email notifications tho

It was on a Mexican collecting toys group... It is sold already...Never tought about the extra head though...

Found a cool picture online...

11941542844_1db54cf549_b.jpg

The first one seems to be S.H. Figuarts Vegeta body but with Datong Vegeta's head, the second and third are Datong Vegeta bodies though.

Hehe! Those are my little dudes! The first one is a genuine SHF SS Vegeta, second figure is a Datong with a genuine SHF Vegeta head and lastly, a Datong figure with a genuine SHF Trunks head. Taken back before I painted Trunks' eyes. How odd does he look!

Hehe! Those are my little dudes! The first one is a genuine SHF SS Vegeta, second figure is a Datong with a genuine SHF Vegeta head and lastly, a Datong figure with a genuine SHF Trunks head. Taken back before I painted Trunks' eyes. How odd does he look!

Looks good mate, nice! Also got a Datong a couple months back to put on Saiyan Vegeta's second head with that face and crossed arms. Non-SS is a cool look for him, the cocky bastard. :)
I must admit I am guilty of supporting the recast business. Just ordered another two Datongs and a Trunks head. Worst part is those 3 Datongs plus the head is still way cheaper than getting a genuine SS Vegeta. I don't even feel bad about it. :(

yes theres is, if u have the phone app u can do it by loading up your favorite searches area then u can view new posts. It wont email u but check every day and itll show u newly listed items. If u follow a seller it will send u email notifications tho

Oh, sweet. I'll give that a try, too. Thanks!

Awesome setup! That is an authentic SHF SS Vegeta, I thought it wasn't due to the face but it would make sense that you have an authentic head with an authentic body, plus the light shading on the tips gives it away too. Scouter Vegeta's head looks pretty freaking awesome on the Datong Vegeta. What did you paint Trunks' eyes for?

Back