S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently on Facebook, Dragon Ball S.H. Figuarts back in February;

-SDCC 2014 exclusive figure will be Vegeta on July
-Next release after A18 is her brother A17
-And then a pink enemy

I wonder if they're going to reveal Vegito and Buu this weekend.

Again with the misunderstandings....
That is from a fan page. Emphasis on FAN. Not official.
That was posted well before SDCC Vegeta, No.17, Broly, or 16 had been shown, nor Vegito semi-announced. It's a fans guess at what the next releases would be.
Here's that fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Ball-SHFiguarts/213663392050455
And here's Bluefin's actual facebook. Keep in mind there is more than just DBZ shown on this page: https://www.facebook.com/Tamashii.USA

perhaps fan can add "fan page" to his fb page :dunno

5744e0f9-3e1d-4543-8599-f687619efcf3_zpsb35f8930.png

No it has not been confirmed at all, just from FanAtticus' (very misleadingly labelled) fan facebook page which made some predictions a long time ago.

I was getting excited there for a minute.

dont worry though, im pretty sure kid buu is among the prototypes since pwnstar did gave hints of a pink enemy

No idea what those prototypes are. Xavier (Derringer) just said they already have tons of prototypes made; it's just a matter of figuring out which ones they want to proceed with.

and just to go back on something different

This. I remember when I was asking about why they haven't made a Dragonzord yet, they told me they weren't confident that they could sell at least 10,000 units which I guess is the minimum number they look for in the success of a figure. Especially as a more expensive, diecast figure. I have a hard time believing they would sell 10,000 units of Puar/Yamcha. The only people asking for that are a few on a message board. Use that to convince the heads at Tamashii Nations.

:lol someone at tamashii really doesnt like Goku, poor guys been getting the shaft with every release of him so far!

Ugh, the female debate again? Non fighters are a waste of a release slot. I would rather Yamcha and everyone knows my stance there :lol

this is why we cant have nice things :pfft:

:peace

Fnck yo' Tien and Yamcha! What'd their useless asses ever contribute to, in Z!? Aside from getting them handed back to them by almost every villain, ever... and Puar? How's this for Puar: Pwoaar - I want me my Nappa!

Yamcha & Tien owned the Ginyu Force with ease. Regardless of what anyone says them & Krillin are still the strongest humans in the DBZ universe :) I wanna see Kid Buu prototype already!

from bluefin's facebook

10502106_818138178205349_3942225310350175960_n.jpg

An image before this was a chibi of Sailor Moon...

either he belongs with the buddies or it's a figuart but either way looks nicely in scale!

Unfortunatelly it looks like Tamashii Buddies Kid Goku...no articulation and you can see the background there (kame house).

I hope we can see Kid Boo, but I have to remember you guys, that "pink enemy" stuff was created by fannaticcus based on pwnstar comments only. Pwnstar told us about Majin Boo, or maybe what the guy from Bluefin meant was that they would be focusing on the Majin Boo saga. I just want to clarify that whenever someone say that bluefin confirmed a "pink enemy".

aww man. I didn't see the Kame house background, but I think you're right.

Back