S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SDCC Vegeta looks interesting. I've never watched the original animation, only the one on Toonami. Anybody on here thinking or going to get it?

Me and a couple friends want it but we aren't going. For those of you going to SDCC, are one of you fine gentleman willing to help a guy out by picking up a few?

Me and a couple friends want it but we aren't going. For those of you going to SDCC, are one of you fine gentleman willing to help a guy out by picking up a few?

How much is it going for at SDCC? I know ebay prices are already around 90 - 110 but I figured they would jack up the prices to make some money off of them.

I may break down and buy Cell this weekend. I have a feeling he'd be one they don't have a re-release on, same with Frieza, when they can release Cell Stage 1 and 2.

The SDCC Vegeta is a curiosity that will increase in value in time, without a doubt. I understand those that are skipping it, but for collection purposes, it'll be a must-have. These things tend to skyrocket quickly so it's best to grab 1 while it's still cheap. Look how much people are paying for the SDCC SSj Goku nowadays, compared to what it originally sold for. So you can only imagine 3, 5, 10 years from now how much they'll be worth.

I don't really care about how much he'll cost, I simply don't want SDCC Vegeta at all.

The SDCC Vegeta is a curiosity that will increase in value in time, without a doubt. I understand those that are skipping it, but for collection purposes, it'll be a must-have. These things tend to skyrocket quickly so it's best to grab 1 while it's still cheap. Look how much people are paying for the SDCC SSj Goku nowadays, compared to what it originally sold for. So you can only imagine 3, 5, 10 years from now how much they'll be worth.

I would think the demand overseas would be huge even now.

I don't really care about how much he'll cost, I simply don't want SDCC Vegeta at all.

Well, people like you are the exception. There's a few here that know what I mean. I wish I nabbed SDCC Goku when he was new, it's just too expensive now. Even for those that don't want SDCC in their collection, you can buy it for 40 bucks or whatever, resell it later for hundreds & make a decent profit. Or not. To each their own.

Well, people like you are the exception. There's a few here that know what I mean. I wish I nabbed SDCC Goku when he was new, it's just too expensive now. Even for those that don't want SDCC in their collection, you can buy it for 40 bucks or whatever, resell it later for hundreds & make a decent profit. Or not. To each their own.

You could theoretically do that with any figure in the line.

EXACTLY! Some sell more than others, but I gotta hunch this fugly SDCC Vegeta will sell for more than the rest, even at their inflated prices. The fact that particular color scheme appeared once & only once, makes it unique & might make it desirable for hardcore collectors that they'll be willing to spend god knows how much on it when it's no longer available. We'll just have to wait & see.

Not necessarily.

Goku's SS SDCC look is anime accurate, thats circulated over the years. While the anime color SDCC Vegeta only made a brief appearance for like a few secs before they changed it to the classic color of white and blue. Im sure the casual DBZ fans could make without that SDCC Vegeta, but the SDCC Goku is a must have, especially since the regular SS Goku's color looks pale and have subtle shadings.

there is no chance in hell that this vegeta will get reissued, it is a very special paint that i doubt will see a release in any DBZ toyline, i think 5 years down the line we are looking at a 400 dollars figure, and while i dont like it im probably going to get 3, one for sale, one for sale or trade for a very expensive figure, and one which i may or may not keep if it grows on me.

im getting a second broly also.

I think Broly will definitely be a huge collectors item in a few years but SDCC Vegeta is a risky chance. Well, I suppose to those that pay more than SDCC price. I can see SDCC Vegeta being a must have collectors item to a very small niche market within the actual S.H. Figuarts Dragonball Z market though.

Apparently on Facebook, Dragon Ball S.H. Figuarts back in February;

-SDCC 2014 exclusive figure will be Vegeta on July
-Next release after A18 is her brother A17
-And then a pink enemy

I wonder if they're going to reveal Vegito and Buu this weekend.

-And then a pink enemy

Pink is Buu.

Unless its Dabura, which has a pink skin as well. Or Dodoria.

-And then a pink enemy

so are we getting A17 then buu then Broly, then 16 ??? and wheres vegito come into this??

Back