S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics!:clap Detaching him from the dust looks good. Now he needs the electric effect from goku, imo.

He was attached with some strong glue. I agree I just hate to buy the Goku just for the effect I don't want the figure.

Nice mod. Vegeta is the only DBZ FZ I'm really feelin' right now. Not really into the way the Goku or Trunks FZ's look. Same with the Goku FZ shown below:

Thanks. The Piccolo looks pretty good.

Yeah Cell is definitely shooting up in price at the moment, I was going to order him after I got back from vacation for a week he was like $65 when I left and around $80 when I got back I settled on $90 for him just yesterday and bought Normal Goku while I was at it. Of course turns out it was from Hong Kong so I have quite some time before I get him I think

is the one i have now good enough or is this better?

a7f5465a-d0fa-4240-9516-abe7098db8d6_zpsa6bf97ec.png

You ****ing brilliant manchild, you!:rotfl:hi5:

Best avatar I've seen on this board, hands down.:lol

And your username adds a great level of creepiness to it.

Is there going to be a SDCC panel for the S.H. Figuarts? About the future line-up or re-releases?

Nope, the dbz line is just "whenever they decide a date" sort of thing. Sdcc is usually where we see new prototypes but since we have already seen Broly and 16 I dont know how many new omes will be shown this year.

Nope, the dbz line is just "whenever they decide a date" sort of thing. Sdcc is usually where we see new prototypes but since we have already seen Broly and 16 I dont know how many new omes will be shown this year.

That's understandable. Android 18, 16, and Broly seem like it will last them until next May/June. Especially since Broly doesn't come out until late December/early January.

Would anybody happen to know where they sell the clear plastic stands to have the figures float?

That's understandable. Android 18, 16, and Broly seem like it will last them until next May/June. Especially since Broly doesn't come out until late December/early January.

Would anybody happen to know where they sell the clear plastic stands to have the figures float?

Tamashii stands can be purchased on Amazon and AmiAmi for starters.

https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-IPN-7126.

Stock randomly gets released on AmiAmi so it'll be back in stock.

Where did you hear that from?

Awesome! Thank you! A lot more expensive than I thought then I realized there were 3 stands which seems really decent.

Japan Expo. There was a list of other things but that was part of the event.

Are the prices on Amazon good for the S.H. Figuarts Standard Goku, Super Saiyan Goku, and Piccolo? There's a pop culture convention coming to Chicago in August but I'm wondering if I should get the characters now on Amazon instead of waiting to see the prices at the convention.

Japan Expo. There was a list of other things but that was part of the event.

Do you think Vegito is going to come in regular and Super Saiyan or just one? I figure they would make it similar to Trunks where they can change hair.

The SDCC Vegeta looks interesting. I've never watched the original animation, only the one on Toonami. Anybody on here thinking or going to get it?

Back