S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
come ooooon preview night, get here faster! is wolvie attending the preview night?

Pink is Buu.

Unless its Dabura, which has a pink skin as well. Or Dodoria.

I would imagine Buu has more of a demand than Dabura or Dodoria. Plus, I think Dodoria is going to be extremely difficult considering how wide he is.

Again with the misunderstandings....
That is from a fan page. Emphasis on FAN. Not official.
That was posted well before SDCC Vegeta, No.17, Broly, or 16 had been shown, nor Vegito semi-announced. It's a fans guess at what the next releases would be.
Here's that fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Ball-SHFiguarts/213663392050455
And here's Bluefin's actual facebook. Keep in mind there is more than just DBZ shown on this page: https://www.facebook.com/Tamashii.USA

My mistake. I'll remember to keep that in mind next time.

F-ck yo Nappas,
F-ck yo Majin Vegetas,
F-ck yo Adult Gohans,
F-ck yo Buus,
All we need is TIEN AND YAMCHA!

Which version of Tien and Yamcha would be the most wanted version? I think that should really be the only question in regards to producing them.

Tien could be shirtless as it would be easy to customize a green vest or a white t-shirt. But if he comes with the t-shirt or vest, it would be hard to make him shirtless. A removable green vest would be perfect but very unlikely.

Yamcha is easier, just add both hair options and people would be satisfied.

come ooooon preview night, get here faster! is wolvie attending the preview night?

I'm going to be glued to my computer to see some pictures tonight. Hopefully somebody posts some photos or websites if they find anything.

Tien could be shirtless as it would be easy to customize a green vest or a white t-shirt. But if he comes with the t-shirt or vest, it would be hard to make him shirtless. A removable green vest would be perfect but very unlikely.
effectively, well thought out ;)

Yamcha is easier, just add both hair options and people would be satisfied.

I wonder if Tien with the removable green vest would be difficult, though. Couldn't that be similar to Gohan/Piccolo's cape? I think the hardest part for making Tien would be his arms for the Tri-Beam. Either they just make the hands for it and you can put them close together or they come with an entire attachment with his hands in the attack form.

Doesn't Yamcha's attire change though? I mean not drastically but his attire/shirt gets shorter in the later seasons.

Who have pics of Tien custom on this forum ?
thanks

I found this one on another forum, it looks ridiculously well done...

cleve5sp's Awesome Tien
SuTyfUC.jpg

Back