S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s a good question. I’ll be on the lookout for sure. I like the SHF Wonder Woman but it really needs a touch up on the eyebrows. I’m not the greatest at headsculpt painting but I can get by with minor touch ups. If I can see it in person, the size will give me a better idea on whether or not I feel confident painting the brows.

:exactly: I want to see that Japanese guy with the WW in hand..he gets his figures extremely fast . Then I’ll be able to judge on those eyebrows

Torso cant be moved to line up with the full 6 pack, some asian collectors are using 3rd party ball joints that at slighty longer to remedy the issue

Torso cant be moved to line up with the full 6 pack, some asian collectors are using 3rd party ball joints that at slighty longer to remedy the issue

Nice! Do you have any pictures or links? What kind of 3rd party joints? I’ve a ton of revoltech joints myself.

Chest peg is too short. You'll have to mod it. You'd think they'd catch that in production.

I’ve never purchased any S.H. Figuarts figures before, but was thinking of getting this Batman figure to display with the Mattel 1/10 scale remote control Batmobile. But the ab crunch/torso area is definitely a cause for concern. From watching the YouTube video reviews, the rest of the figure looks good, imo. But, if there is a mod that at least somewhat fixes the torso issue, it would be great to see it explained on here. I’m a complete newb when it comes to S.H. Figuarts figures.

Screenshot_20171127-113958.jpg
Screenshot_20171127-114003.jpg
Screenshot_20171127-114024.jpg

Let me know if these work, quick screen shots

I found this picture in a place called Figuarts Lover Thailand. It looks like a modified Figuarts Justice League Batman because it's fully showing three sets of abs instead of just two. He definitely looks nice and not squished. It's like during the manufacturing process, someone mistakenly ordered to use shorter torso joints than what it's supposed to be. Thank goodness it seems to be easy to fix. I'm pretty sure I saw a video where you can easily pop off Batman's upper body. I imagine it should be a simple ball joint change using the one that someone mentioned on the previous page.

24068294_1804792212895881_269288384470597102_n.jpg

Thank you, LipSmack for posting the pics and for everyone else who has posted information for the ball joints. Do we know for sure which size ball joints are needed on this? And it's definitely the double ball joint?

Thank you, LipSmack for posting the pics and for everyone else who has posted information for the ball joints. Do we know for sure which size ball joints are needed on this? And it's definitely the double ball joint?

Hard to say for sure I guess. Judging from the photo that Lipsmack posted, the joint set I linked to looks to be a perfect match. I'll find out in three weeks when it comes I suppose.

The linked joints look like the correct one. The items do match up. I just hope not all Figuarts Justice League toys would require them and the short joint problem is only isolated to Batman.

Thank goodness I already bought the joint pack last night. I just looked at the item again now to get the picture and noticed it's already backordered.

https://i.imgur.com/uw7vrFx.jpguw7vrFx.jpg

Back