S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8636.JPG
IMG_8635.JPG
IMG_8632.JPG
IMG_8634.JPG
IMG_8633.JPG

The person they gave these to can't pose these things well to save his life.

Batfleck is an easy pass, since the movies he's in are cinematic garbage.

Wonder Woman will look nice standing next to The Dark Knight, though.

Yeah. Poor lighting and posing. Then again, figuarts themselves take not so flattering pics so not surprised they went with this person :lol

Such a shame, I really liked her in the film..but I will still get her, I can never say no to Figuarts, hopefully she will look better in hand :slap

:lol yup his WW poses look pathetic

Waiiit a minute

JL league Figuarts Batfleck in hand first review is up..I think we might’ve jumped the gun with all the negativity..he looks good in hand and that sculpt looks like Affleck, no denying it . :clap

https://youtu.be/OSQLGQtmTUA

Not really though.

Is there really no way to adjust his chest articulation so it blends together like the prototype?

W16SCM4.jpg

I just hate how the finished figure has that ugly flap that hangs over his abs.

attachment.php

The prototype was perfect. :monkey2

6k76KnJ.jpg

Last edited:
Not really though.

Is there really no way to adjust his ab articulation so it blends together like the prototype?

View attachment 379583

I just hate how the finished figure has that ugly flap that hangs over his abs.

attachment.php

The prototype was perfect. :monkey2

View attachment 379584

Mannn. That must be one of the reasons why the scale is so off. Look at how much distance there is between the ab joints in both the proto and the final. The final products sits lower on the abs whereas the proto sits higher. Mine shipped from Amiami last week. Hopefully this can be adjusted.

Mannn. That must be one of the reasons why the scale is so off. Look at how much distance there is between the ab joints in both the proto and the final. The final products sits lower on the abs whereas the proto sits higher. Mine shipped from Amiami last week. Hopefully this can be adjusted.

IDK, I still like that hs, I see Batfleck for sure and in the small Figuarts scale too, by far the best looking Batfleck 1/12 hs from the movie

IDK, I still like that hs, I see Batfleck for sure and in the small Figuarts scale too, by far the best looking Batfleck 1/12 hs from the movie

Don’t get me wrong. I like the HS. I’m disappointed in the scale and the loss of paint detail/shading in the suit.

I should be getting mine by the end of the week so I’m crossing my fingers it’s better in person.

Don’t get me wrong. I like the HS. I’m disappointed in the scale and the loss of paint detail/shading in the suit.

I should be getting mine by the end of the week so I’m crossing my fingers it’s better in person.

I wonder if they might be selling the JL wave at retail stores like TRU and Barnes and Noble around the holidays. The only reason is that the injustice and Bale bats have been sold in stores lately :dunno

I wonder if they might be selling the JL wave at retail stores like TRU and Barnes and Noble around the holidays. The only reason is that the injustice and Bale bats have been sold in stores lately :dunno

That’s a good question. I’ll be on the lookout for sure. I like the SHF Wonder Woman but it really needs a touch up on the eyebrows. I’m not the greatest at headsculpt painting but I can get by with minor touch ups. If I can see it in person, the size will give me a better idea on whether or not I feel confident painting the brows.

Back