S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone recommend the best place to get these in the UK? I've only ever bought their Star Wars line so it's always been cheaper to import direct from Japan but with these being available via Bluefin I wondered if there was a cheaper way of picking them up? Thanks!

Preordered!

Wow...these are web exclusives in Japan? I wonder why they went that route with Superman. Flash I can kind of understand but I thought Supes would be a regular release!

WTF happened to his torso??!

https://blog.livedoor.jp/shfiguarts/archives/1068738737.html

eec7aee1.jpg

f5b050c5.jpg

It's the ****ing SHF scale.

Maybe it's the correct scale for 1:12, because Mafex tends to be like 6.5", like Marvel Legends, and ML isn't real 1:12.

Wow this turned out awful. All Mafex have to do is not screw up the end product and they win this round where Batman is concerned.

The torso thing doesn't bug me as much as the height/size/scale, and the fact that Batman does now look like the squatty, grumpy old Batman from the Frank Miller Dark Knight Returns comic :rotfl

Wonder Woman is a whole nuther story.
Gal Gadot is beautiful, the face on the SHF, no, not really. Something is wrong with the proportions and lack of dark eyebrows.

Wow! That’s bad. Scale is off and some details from the proto paint seem to be gone. And I already made my payment to Amiami.

Here’s hoping it looks better in person. Otherwise I’ll just have to sell it.

Back