Ryse: Son of Rome - Xbox One Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So has anyone else been playing multiplayer when a Streaker runs by out of the blue? At first I questioned what I saw, but my xbox recorded it and I went back and found it...hahaha.

So has anyone else been playing multiplayer when a Streaker runs by out of the blue? At first I questioned what I saw, but my xbox recorded it and I went back and found it...hahaha.

I had to look on youtube

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwZiIhocs6c[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z65Qt-NX76Q[/ame]

This was my first Disc Xbox One game that I had gotten. Paid about $12 for it with coupons and such from BB. Not to bad of a game, already went through it twice. Legendary was only a bit hard on one part of the game in chapter 3. The rest wasn't bad even though i did end up dieing but that was me rushing in.

Only 3 Achievements that I am missing is Level 100 Multiplayer, Tier 5 Armor, and Revive another player 3 times. Overall the game was a good buy and kept me entertained for awhile (lvl 51 multi).

So when you are playing multiplayer by yourself...are you only able to play on the three maps or do you eventually unlock more? I'm level 10 and am getting bored of them...

Well im about half way through this now and im really starting to like it. Story is really good so far and the graphics, nothing short of amazing.

I've played this all day to get the 30 double executions achievement, and was playing Arena and was doing a co-op executions as often as I could. And I kept thinking WHY THE F am I not getting this achievement? Haha...I'm a dumbass. Once I realized I was failing at life I went into solo and got it within 25 minutes. But thats ok cause I got two other achievements while in Arena. :slap:slap

my wrist and hand hurts

I beat it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

51394-George-Takei-oh-my-gif-ltT3.gif

I really wish they hadn't made the level 100 and tier 5 achievements so difficult to get. They're the only two I have left but I don't feel like spending a solid month of playing just to get them.

I am brand spanking new to this website. Just looking to chat with like minded individuals...
Was thinking about picking up this title but I'm not yet sold. Do you guys recommend it? I'm kind of hearing mixed reviews.

I am brand spanking new to this website. Just looking to chat with like minded individuals...
Was thinking about picking up this title but I'm not yet sold. Do you guys recommend it? I'm kind of hearing mixed reviews.

It's a fun game. Don't go into it expecting ground breaking gameplay or anything. It's your basic hack and slash but the visuals are gorgeous and definitely one of the prettiest next gen games. It also has a pretty cool storyline. I don't regret buying it, I can say that much.

It's a fun game. Don't go into it expecting ground breaking gameplay or anything. It's your basic hack and slash but the visuals are gorgeous and definitely one of the prettiest next gen games. It also has a pretty cool storyline. I don't regret buying it, I can say that much.

After some research on my own, Ive come to the conclusion that this game sucks ***. Thank God I didnt buy this on impluse.

Thanks though.

I played it and enjoyed it. As far as release day games especially it's pretty good.

I'm thinking of picking up this game as well....
Is it true theres a lot of blood? I kind of have a weak stomach.

I'm thinking of picking up this game as well....
Is it true theres a lot of blood? I kind of have a weak stomach.

It's not like there's buckets of blood but it's pretty graphic. You'll see blood spray from slashes and stabs, blood splatter and there are dismemberments. Its difficult to compare it to any other games just because the graphics are more realistic than other games. If even video game blood bothers you, then you probably shouldn't play it.

Is the demo thing working on Xbox one yet? Maybe you can try it?

After some research on my own, Ive come to the conclusion that this game sucks ***. Thank God I didnt buy this on impluse.

Thanks though.

If you have any interest in Rome or follow spartacus... then you should def give this a try. The story is great, the combat is pretty solid and the graphics are jaw dropping.

Yeah me to. should be able to get it at a good price now and still the best graphics iv seen on the next gen to date.

Back