RP's Room Update - Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another change around ;)
aac880d5b841505a4da48ccb8459835b.jpg
f1fac8e10ae67122c9fd1e6bb5d127ee.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Thanks ;) it really compliments the pieces ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Indeed it does. I just noticed that you also have the Snow Day PF figure. It doesn't get much love but I think it's one of Sideshows best; well certainly one of my favourites.
- I wish I bought it :gah:

Yeah the snow day is a great piece! Fantastic sculpt and a great paint job. A very thoughtful 'pre exploration' type pose... My wife and I love it!!! Have the Excalibur exclusive edition on its way ;) will post pics when she joins the others ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Yeah the snow day is a great piece! Fantastic sculpt and a great paint job. A very thoughtful 'pre exploration' type pose... My wife and I love it!!! Have the Excalibur exclusive edition on its way ;) will post pics when she joins the others ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Absolutely!
While a dynamic / action pose works (naturally), the pre-exploration / almost behind the scenes side is still every bit Lara Croft.
- As you say it just captures a genuine thoughtful moment in time, perhaps: "Well Lara here we go again!" heh.

Atop of the sculpt it's why I really like that piece. If i see one pop up in my price range I will definitely pull the trigger.

Look forward to seeing the newly procured EX Excalibur piece :wink1:

Fantastic collection and your display is just awesome. :clap :clap Love that Dark Rider of Mordor PF and the Tomb Raider display :rock

Glad to see she went to a good hope RP, Enjoy!
She has indeed ;)
Fantastic collection and your display is just awesome. :clap :clap Love that Dark Rider of Mordor PF and the Tomb Raider display :rock
That's bud. The Dark Rider of Mordor is an amazing piece and all the Tomb Raider pieces are the wife's ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Your collection/display looks awesome! Loving the lighting that you've used...I'm hoping to do something similar on mine as well.

All the bits below the TV are the wife's dressing table stuff, lol, not sideshow. However she had her little square enix Lara on top of the Xbox, bless her.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

The beast is out ;)
df4b7a446b4a0f44221f0fe2457c7e63.jpg

50171ef792875d1ec69eb79a8def9829.jpg

9e3636e86eabfc0cfa9edc63990a7762.jpg

4044b709289f2864ddebd3ffb0a44380.jpg

85ab3733b723e7d21bbaa60c33608167.jpg

47ba3b34e97a4b6b6a319b21a53eddcd.jpg

Just need to wall
Mount the shuriken above the Plasma cannon ;)
Then I need to find a spear lol.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.[/QUOTE]

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

That pred alien as a stand alone piece looks epic.

Still one of the best for me.

Sweet set up RP :)

Back