RP's Room Update - Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful predator collection. :clap:thud: How I wanted the Wolf predator statue! Awesome sculpt and the best pose of any predator statue to date. But, too large and unfortunately too expensive for me. :(

Beautiful predator collection. :clap:thud: How I wanted the Wolf predator statue! Awesome sculpt and the best pose of any predator statue to date. But, too large and unfortunately too expensive for me. :(

Thanks Robban ;) Hoping to add more soon. Trying to get my collection back to how it used to be before I sold most of it to fund moving house... What a stressful time! I'm still trying to find some of the gems I sold :(
My Wife got me the Wolf for my 30th ;) She's a legend!!!
If you can ever spare the cash for one of these don't miss the opportunity... It's amazing!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

My fiancee, although wonderful in many ways, probably wouldn't be very understanding if I brought home a $2000 statue. Naturally I wouldn't tell her the true price, but she'd most likey understand it was way more than your average Hot Toys figure. ;) But, who knows what the future holds? When the kids are old enough to have a place of their own, then, maybe then. :)

My fiancee, although wonderful in many ways, probably wouldn't be very understanding if I brought home a $2000 statue. Naturally I wouldn't tell her the true price, but she'd most likey understand it was way more than your average Hot Toys figure. ;) But, who knows what the future holds? When the kids are old enough to have a place of their own, then, maybe then. :)

Who knows buddy! She may just walk in with it one day ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

The Mrs has done her nails Predator style ;)
Love it! Thought I'd share!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444167524.960073.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Very great acquisition my friend!

Thank you bud!
That dagger is insanely heavy! And the quality is amazing! Sideshow did a great job on this piece and the packaging was mind blowing. No chance of damage. Looking forward to getting home and putting the spear up. I e had bad luck with the Predator Spear in the past as the last two I got were damaged and broken. Fingers crossed for the one I've received this morning. I'll post some pics when I unpack it tonight ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

The new spear has arrived safe and sound with no damage! Can't believe I got one of these BNIB for less than the original selling price years ago! So happy!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446238870.063288.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Back