RP's Room Update - Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its well worth doing and if you gt some lighting around it, the light will really pick up where you have glossed the areas on the bust.

Thanks for the pics bro! Predalien looks friggin amazing! You can really see the gloss on the mandibles ;) Looks much better than the dry finish. What gloss did you use please?

Just a great update bro WOW!

Thanks Darthstitch, it's coming along nicely at the moment. Can't wait for the Predalien to arrive. Check out GYPSYCATCHA's collection..... It's amazing!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Thanks for the pics bro! Predalien looks friggin amazing! You can really see the gloss on the mandibles ;) Looks much better than the dry finish. What gloss did you use please?

Thanks Darthstitch, it's coming along nicely at the moment. Can't wait for the Predalien to arrive. Check out GYPSYCATCHA's collection..... It's amazing!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

It really does make a difference and brings the colour out. I use winsor and Newton Artists gloss varnish. Its pretty thick stuff and adds really nice wet look finish. Just apply where you like.. I didnt cover the whole thing, mainly areas I wanted to gloss but probably 80% of it. Im planing on squirting some deep inside the mouth as its a pain to get to. you can get this in hobbycraft if you have one near you or online.
Heres the stuff :
Winsor & Newton Artists' Gloss Varnish

By the way, your doing to love this piece :) Its one of the best out there.

Thank you for the kind words my friend... I shall look for a thread with your collection in ;)

Unless you can post a link for me ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I have no such thread, pal. I need a bigger place because too many of my collectibles are boxed away. If only I could stop spending so much money on collectibles then maybe I could afford a bigger place.

Oh the irony. :)

She's arrived ;)
And I have to say... The detail is much better than I thought I was receiving... This thing to put it bluntly... IS EPIC!!!!
72b9d6efadedcd8a69bbf7f402df4e00.jpg
e42887e401cc80a51eb1e5194c99537d.jpg
159c34e3c2c24ee271017ffd38c1d3da.jpg
69cbda8e7186e15b3c47ea576f20bf3f.jpg
e7663b0a1bcdf0a28f638944be12b15a.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Congrats dude glad you finally got her. She's a beast isnt she :)

One of the best imo

Thanks man! She's an absolute beaut!!!! Definitely one of the best ;)
Need the wolf, Berserker, classic predator and alien warrior bust now :/ lmao!
Just need... Ohhhhhhh... £6000!!!!! Hahahahah!!!!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Haha slowly start ticking them off lol. I bet you couldnt believe the size of the box lol. The guy I get mine from had the berserker there too. Man, that thing is also huge! This is better tho imo :)

The box was MASSIVE!!!! I've had to flat pack it to get it into my attic lol.
The berserker looks ace! So you'd say this is the best bust?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

The box was MASSIVE!!!! I've had to flat pack it to get it into my attic lol.
The berserker looks ace! So you'd say this is the best bust?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

A lot of people would say the classic pred or the Warrior and they are great especially the warrior but the sheer size, detail and crazyness of this thing just tops them for me. Even underneath, its so detailed and painted so well. I think if you had all 3 and you invited a friend over, this would draw the attention. Just my opinion tho. I actually prrefer scott Marshalls pred and the elm studios pred over sideshows.

Yeah I can probably agree with you to be honest. I have the Wolf LSF too which is a real head turner. The Predalien bust will also be an eye catcher!!! Scott Marshalls predators are amazing! I haven't seen or heard of elm studios before. Will need to check them out..

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Yeah I can probably agree with you to be honest. I have the Wolf LSF too which is a real head turner. The Predalien bust will also be an eye catcher!!! Scott Marshalls predators are amazing! I haven't seen or heard of elm studios before. Will need to check them out..

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Yea your wolf looks awesome. Elm studios is a guy by the name of Bjorn based in Sweden. He does some great stuff. Im not sure if he used a Marshall pred or did his own. Looked great regardless. Type elm studios on google and jump on his site :)

I really hated the AvP: Requiem film but, regardless, that is one hell of a nice & impressive bust. :clap

I've always said that I'd never want a collectible from any movie I dislike but the most tempting will be when Sideshow do a Predalien Legendary Scale Bust. Although, that said, the recent disappointing quality of the Big Chap LSB has probably made that decision much easier for me, unfortunately. I shudder to think what the quality of a Predalien LSB would be like given the complexity of the design.

I really hated the AvP: Requiem film but, regardless, that is one hell of a nice & impressive bust. :clap

I've always said that I'd never want a collectible from any movie I dislike but the most tempting will be when Sideshow do a Predalien Legendary Scale Bust. Although, that said, the recent disappointing quality of the Big Chap LSB has probably made that decision much easier for me, unfortunately. I shudder to think what the quality of a Predalien LSB would be like given the complexity of the design.

I actually enjoy AVPR - unrated version! I kind of ignore the cheesy characters and the novice acting and really enjoy the Predalien, Wolf Predator and general alien warrior scenes.
I also collect lines from the movie because of the imagination behind it, not so much the actual film... If you know what I mean! Let's be fair... Predator wise... Wolf is the BADASS!! Predalien has an amazing design and looks highly intimidating, even more so now that I have the 1:1 bust looking at me in my room lol!!! I personally love ALL the Alien and Predator movies and give them credit due to their imagination and the fact that it's... Aliens & Predators man!!!! Just pure awesomeness!!! Lol!
That's enough of my geeky input lol!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Also Matt, a Predalien LSB would be friggin awesome!!!!!!!!! I now have 2 LSB's...
1. Warrior Exc
2. Big Chap Exc

Both turned up immaculate and are amazing!
So bring on,
Dog Alien LSB
Ressurrection Warrior LSB
Wolf Predator LSB - NEEEEEEEDED!!!!!!!
Predalien LSB
Berserker LSB
Net Alien LSB
Queen Alien LSB

Lol! Wishing for a lot I know, but just imagine ;) GOOOOOD TIMES! Lol

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Back