ROY at SDCC??????????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday in one of the Production Blog's Q and A's there was a question asking if they were done with New Line figures (Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, etc). They said they are NOT and they will be showing new figures in the next few months (AKA Spooktacular mostly likely).!

I find it hard to believe that Sideshow would make 9 out of a possible 11 Jason figs and stop there. I have a real good feeling that we will definetly see parts V&VIII some day.

They do have to pace themselves so that they can keep the collectors hopes high. IMO of course. I mean if you released everything at once (not saying that this is the case) it would be hard to keep fans hungry for years to come.

Not unless Lucas puts them in Star Wars.

fridayjedigf7.jpg

OK. NOW what?

- J!

I repeat my post from 10-17-07: We're never getting a Jason from Part V or Part VIII, are we?

:(

- J

I repeat my post from 10-17-07: We're never getting a Jason from Part V or Part VIII, are we?

:(

- J

I hope that you are wrong but Sideshow continues to avoid these two even though fans are begging for them! Until they make these two to complete this F13th line (that at the start they said that they were comitted to making every Jason:confused:) I will find it hard to still beleive that they have any intent to do so and will leave many Friday fans and SS fans dissapointed. I like the statue but I wish that they would finish what they started (12" line) while they still have the license instead of doing other items.

Well, today in chat they were being a little coy about Roy, so I'd say it looks good for us in the future. Maybe SDCC? Maybe sooner. I'll keep my hopes up.

Back