Rory's Cave V2.0 (customs, mods, collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very impressive, I had no idea you took figure customization so far, all of the pieces in here look amazing and it really pays off that you can photograph them so beautifully as well, thanks for collecting all of this in one place.

Fantastic work Rory, amazing work with an incredible attention to detail, stunning.

Very impressive, I had no idea you took figure customization so far, all of the pieces in here look amazing and it really pays off that you can photograph them so beautifully as well, thanks for collecting all of this in one place.

Thanks Maul, nice of you to drop by and say hello. :wave

I enjoy customizing stuff, and I used to find it relaxing, lately though... these boards.. hmmm. I think I may just stay in here for a while!

:hi5:

Fantastic work Rory, amazing work with an incredible attention to detail, stunning.
thanks.

1-76.jpg
1-77.jpg

Last edited:
Great stuff here!

Love your Jedi Luke and Gallery Joker.

You might consider replacing the Indy sculps for WilliamShatnersToupee's sculpts.

You don't have a Deckard?

Thanks Maul, nice of you to drop by and say hello. :wave

I enjoy customizing stuff, and I used to find it relaxing, lately though... these boards.. hmmm. I think I may just stay in here for a while!

While I don't feel the need for all my collectibles to be different from what other people have, I do find there is a really good feeling when you look at your stuff and see personal touches and work put into them that really make them yours.

While I don't feel the need for all my collectibles to be different from what other people have, I do find there is a really good feeling when you look at your stuff and see personal touches and work put into them that really make them yours.

Yeah, that's it exactly. I think of them as kits sometimes. I work in a creative job, but I'm always doing what someone else wants so it's fun to take stuff apart, paint it. Goes back to building model kits as a kid I guess.

:)

Great stuff here!

Love your Jedi Luke and Gallery Joker.

You might consider replacing the Indy sculps for WilliamShatnersToupee's sculpts.

You don't have a Deckard?

Thanks.
I'm reserving judgement until I see the WST Indy sculpts in hand.
I do have a deckard, just haven't had time to set him up yet.

Seriously though, I have two things to do with this, first get a hair sculpt I'm happy with, I painted this one since posting the pics, looks pretty cool, but not Jedi enough for me. Once I have a sculpt that works, I need to sort out casting it, I normally do one offs, haven't done many recasts before. And I won't be selling them, I don't have enough spare time to take on any kind of commission project. I will make a small number for a few freaks though.

Awesome stuff Rory!
I'd like to get one if possible... :monkey3

Awesome man cave Rory! One of my favorite collections on this forum! Your display is so neat and classy.:clap

Rory,
Truly enjoyed viewing your collection. Great collection all around. Thanks for sharing.

I forget. Did you ever post pictures of your DX 10 Rory?

No man, not yet. I'm traveling for a few weeks so haven't had a chance. Lovely figure, not enough accessories though IMO. And I'm not sure I'm terribly impressed by the new DX13 announcement so soon. I mean I was always gonna get both. but that has to piss a lot of folk off?
:lol

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Last edited:
Rory, I've watched your collection lots of time. You have one of the best expositions of the forum. I really love the way in which you put your figures. You are also a great customizer and your dioramas are amazing: your sparrow set-up is great!
You are also a great photographer cause your figures are ALIVE!!
Cheers from italy!

thanks!

Got a new lens for my camera at christmas, been having some fun reshooting figures.
First up.
Custom Scissorhands..

2-66.jpg

Luke repaint..
1-80.jpg

Last edited:
Back