Ronnin's collection room."WIP"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics of some of my collection...
2dl4w0j.jpg
20rs905.jpg
21cw8k5.jpg
3451nk5.jpg
qoef69.jpg

So not only do you have great pieces, not only do you have an awesome display for those pieces, you now have a good camera and the skills to use it!?! Danggggggggg Bro!!!!!

NICE!!!!!

Keep em coming, there can never be enough!!

:clap:bow:clap

:fireworks

So not only do you have great pieces, not only do you have an awesome display for those pieces, you now have a good camera and the skills to use it!?! Danggggggggg Bro!!!!!

NICE!!!!!

Keep em coming, there can never be enough!!

:clap:bow:clap

:fireworks

thanks a lot,i'm glad you like them.I'll keep posting.

thank you,Wow, i've been looking at your website for a while now,and you have an increadible set-up:monkey5 I'm most impressed by the quality of the pictures you guys take.Keep up the great work:joy Thank you all for your comments

I second that,your collection and your display ideas are on the right path.Btw your last pictures rock :chew

Hey man. First off great display concept and fantastic pieces!

You mentioned that you had the mark 3 helmet from windlass studios. Is it possible to take some pics?

thanks in advance,
james.

Hey man. First off great display concept and fantastic pieces!

You mentioned that you had the mark 3 helmet from windlass studios. Is it possible to take some pics?

thanks in advance,
james.

Thanks a lot, i'm actually on a trip and won't be home untill next week,but as soon as i get back i'll take pictures of it.

Well i finally got some time to take some pictures and i must say this are really great pieces!!! I'm most happy with the Classic IM, it just looks great and it's a pretty good size. Thank you for looking.

Back