Ronnin's collection room."WIP"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now this one is not done yet,and i'm just "testing" the size and light right now,it should have mirrors on the back and a glass door when i'm done.
izxoiu.jpg
2lsz4t3.jpg

amazing collection man I love when I grow up this is my dream!!! to have a room like yours! well done its beautiful and neat!!!!

this is the other side of the room,i always wanted to do a "diorama" and i started with the LOTR PFs.It will also have glass doors on both top and bottom. Oh and yeah,it has a space for the beserker exc.:banana

Amazing work on the shelving.

Thank you,it was a pain in the a%$ to do the stain and clear coat,but well worth it.Well that's all i have for right now,but i'll post some more pics when the other side is done.Thank you for all your feedback.

Dude! Unreal work, that is the most creative bit of work i've seen on these boards to date! Everything from the paint to the amazing shelving! Congrats!

Brilliant idea with the detolfs, you certainly maximized the possibility with it! Also, a very creative idea with the diorama. What I'm curious about is, where's the tv going to go?

Brilliant idea with the detolfs, you certainly maximized the possibility with it! Also, a very creative idea with the diorama. What I'm curious about is, where's the tv going to go?

Ha,ha no tv in this room,if you look behind the diorama its actually open and that's my theater room.I'm still working on that one,so hopefully when it's done i'll have some pics to show,and again thank you for all your comments.

I have the theater part finished :) i wish my display room could be as nice as yours. Awesome, awesome work my friend! Definitely very envious of your display room!!

Hey, now i know what you meant by "high end collectibles".

ohh dude !! they are amazing works of art.
man !! your lord of the rings dio looks unreal.
I am going to show my friend sling this pics man ! he is a huge LOTR fan.
keep up the good work your collection is one of the best on the board.

Back