Ronnin's collection room."WIP"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome collection room especially that LOTR base/dio is simply fantastic :rock :rock

...if you don't mind me asking how did you make it? :)

Awesome collection room especially that LOTR base/dio is simply fantastic :rock :rock

...if you don't mind me asking how did you make it? :)

thanks,sure it's made of insulation foam,and you find that at any lowe's or home depot,you just "stack" one on top of another one 'till you get the height you want, and then just go at it with a knife.I actually learned it from a YouTube video.I can't link the video right now, but I will later. Look for "how to make railroad tracks and dioramas",and you'll probably see this video. The guy is amazing and goes thru the whole thing step by step. I hope this helps a little,and thank you all for your comments.

loving all the pictures. Your collection is absolutely beautiful.

The only thing I would ask is smaller pictures. Having to scroll left and right just takes away from all the awesome work you have done

thanks,sure it's made of insulation foam,and you find that at any lowe's or home depot,you just "stack" one on top of another one 'till you get the height you want, and then just go at it with a knife.I actually learned it from a YouTube video.I can't link the video right now, but I will later. Look for "how to make railroad tracks and dioramas",and you'll probably see this video. The guy is amazing and goes thru the whole thing step by step. I hope this helps a little,and thank you all for your comments.

ok so here's the link for the you tube video. there's about 8 of the and they are really educational,i hope this helps some.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1D4KBB_GC4&feature=channel

Thank you very very much :)

OMG..this is way to sick just to say this is AWESOME...your at a whole other level...Jeez bro, its one of the best Ive ever seen...
Love the color, use of the Detolfs, LOTR set-up the, black window behind it...also the light box for the Predator...

Please when your done, please put stainless steel plug/light covers...

Oh, how did you get the Detolfs mounted to the ceiling and the light display???

Again...AMAZING.

That's an insane collectibles room !

what a piece of art...and that red looks excellent :clap

LOTR setup is classy...amazing custom base :bow

more pics :cool:

Great work looks awesome especially liking the LOTR diorama.:D

Look forward to more pics of both this amazing room :cool: and your theatre room something i'm hoping to have happen one day.:rock

What a fantastic display! Looks like it was a lot of hard work to get it all together but it paid off. I love the LOTR evil characters display, very creative, it really sets off those statues.

OMG..this is way to sick just to say this is AWESOME...your at a whole other level...Jeez bro, its one of the best Ive ever seen...
Love the color, use of the Detolfs, LOTR set-up the, black window behind it...also the light box for the Predator...

Please when your done, please put stainless steel plug/light covers...

Oh, how did you get the Detolfs mounted to the ceiling and the light display???

Again...AMAZING.

thank you very much,the Detolfs are actually just sitting on a 28" base that i made,and it's just 7" lower than the ceiling. I made a square cut at the top of each Detolf for the light,and then a put a mouldind around the top to keep them stable.I will have more pics from the other display soon.Thank you for all your comments!!!

This is one amazing collection and display room... even more impressive that you'd done all the work yourself! You have definitely gone above and beyond :rock

:eek That Room is Sick, What a Great way to show off your talents and the Collection that is displayed WOW, Makes me want to design something new for my stuff. :bow :duff

What can be said thats not already been said. That truly is stunning though the LOTR part, with the picture frame built into the wall.

Your collection SUCKS!!

Wait, i'm thinking of MY collection when compared to yours....:thwak

YOUR COLLECTION...ROCKS, LIKE FRAGGLE ROCK!!!

BAD ASS!!!!

HOLY CRAP IS THAT AMAZING!!!!

I AM NOT WORTHY TO EVEN LOOK AT IT!

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Back