Ronnin's collection room."WIP"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronnin

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks,my name is albert and i've been collecting for about a year now,it all started when my wife and i wanted a theater room, and wanted something to remember movies we both loved and enjoyed.We figured posters and maybe some "toys" would really look nice.I first started with some koto star wars from my local comic book store, and was very pleased with them,but then i ran into a little YouTube video review by "pitu" and then "solidsnake",and i came to learn of Sideshow CC and eventually this website and as they say "the rest is history":lol After looking at some of the rooms you guys have,i deceided to work on my own.I must say the one thing most people talk about is the space (or lack there off)when talking about their collections,and with that in mind i wanted to maximaze my space with an open designed,and after looking around for some fixtures i couldn't find anything that would represent what i had in mind,so i decieded to build my own.I'm very hands on,but by no means a professional(more of a weekend warrior) and it took me about 2 months to where i'm at right now.This is still a work in progres,but should be finishing in a few days.:banana

the beggining...
2hrecyx.jpg
3531t0p.jpg
o6waag.jpg

Last edited:
Back