{ Roman General } ACI Toys 1/6 Warriors ACI08 *Anniversary Product*2012 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i finally have mine put together with a custom modded HT jor-el sculpt... MAN is it annoying to piece the costume together on this guy. WOW. The armor took forever and i have to glue much of it into place which means if for some reason the body breaks im ****ed.

Here is mine! :wink1:

Thanks to Thrustmaster :wave

Very kind from you crediting me for this :)
Your result is looking very beautiful and love to see the progress of it. i'm still in love with this figure, and i'm sure you're aswell :D

congrats buddy for it, it's worth every cent! :)

maximus1.png

maximus2.png

maximus3.png

After seeing those amazing pics with the modified sculpt I could no longer resist and bought one from ebay (just don't ask me about the price :slap). Quick question for for those of you who are using that sculpt with the default ACI body...which neck connector do I need to join the head (and, if possible, looks goods taking into account the skin colour)? Any link to an ebay auction for it?

Thanks!

After seeing those amazing pics with the modified sculpt I could no longer resist and bought one from ebay (just don't ask me about the price :slap). Quick question for for those of you who are using that sculpt with the default ACI body...which neck connector do I need to join the head (and, if possible, looks goods taking into account the skin colour)? Any link to an ebay auction for it?

Thanks!

In light of the upcoming release of the Roman General costume set, I'd like to ask you about the price :lol

In light of the upcoming release of the Roman General costume set, I'd like to ask you about the price :lol

Tricked myself into forgetting it already, so your jedi mind tricks won't work on me :rotfl But to be honest, between coming late into the hobby (started collecting less than a year ago) and having to pay euro prices for all the figures, I'm already too familiar with "surcharges".

Hopefully ACI will produce more pieces like Hector's and Commodus's armor. Maybe even some togas and Roman gowns which would make for good bashes.

I'd be tempted to buy Hector, but would probably pass on Commodus (he looked more like an opera character imo).

What I'd really like to see are some figures inspired by the HBO/BBC TV series Rome: Imperator (Caesar), General (Mark Antony), Centurion (Lucius Vorenus), and Legionary (Titus Pullo).

My thanks to Thrustmaster and Mightq117 for this figure....

What we do in life echoes in eternity...

IMG_20140604_222948_zpsd2b3dc14.jpg

Hot Toys TTM 19 or similar bodies could be fine as it's a very common figures available in the market!
Thanks !

Please help me.
I have whole set without the body... which body is the best to use for Maximus?
Thenks for help.

The sets?
They've been out for a couple of weeks in Asia.
The full figure about a year ago I think, and it's sold out, but still available on ebay.

But the sets are better then figure. I bought them and they are briliant :) Go on site 7toys7 they have got best price and no problem with them - I have bought sets from them.

Back