{ Roman General } ACI Toys 1/6 Warriors ACI08 *Anniversary Product*2012 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody thought of doing a replacement helmet for the General?
The figure's original helmet is way too big, and with a different head sculpt it only gets worse...

Hi All,

I've just got this figure and it has some white paint marks on his coat and his short sword - I am wondering is this intentional snow effect or just bad QC?

Attachments

• _DSC32492.jpg
    _DSC32492.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 184
Hi All,

I've just got this figure and it has some white paint marks on his coat and his short sword - I am wondering is this intentional snow effect or just bad QC?

Mine definitely has no marks like that. Looks like bad QC. Maybe it can be wiped off somehow?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Yes im sorry im having trouble with it as i only have one messege in the inbox and it still apears full

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

do you guys use the standard shoes that come with the clothing set or is there a better alternative? also anyone know where to buy the clothing set?

Necro-bumping the thread to share mine. I did a custom base for him. Just missing the cloak because the one I bought had the fur replaced and doesn't look very good.

21078743_10154582329536557_5944144785928674165_n.jpg

Back