{ Roman General } ACI Toys 1/6 Warriors ACI08 *Anniversary Product*2012 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i always wanted a maximus figure, as i'm a huge fan of the movie and always loved how russel played the character. but never actually was satisfied with what we had, and so i also passed first on this set, as i was not a fan of the original sculpt. but now, the parts have been available, and just couldn't look away, so i purchased this figure, but used also some other parts. i changed the red tunic with one of the kaustic plastics, as the original is just too bright red for my taste. the same goes for the boots, they were really not good. i was lucky enough to get the kaustic plastic artorius boots, as someone mentioned it here. and changed the headsculpt. now i'm totally happy with this, and i have to say, this beast is stealing the show of almost every figure i have in my cabinet. loving the details so much.

took some shots out of my cabinet (light is poor, as it's night here):

maximus0.png

maximus2.png

maximus3.png

maximus4.png

maximus1.png

maximus5.png

maximus6.png

and some shots out of the cabinet (poor light quality, as it's night over here)

maximus7.png

maximus8.png

hope you like it :)

Which head sculpt did you use TM? That's been the main sticking point for me not picking up this figure--well except for the price. Other than the head, tunic and boots, is everything else stock?

Which head sculpt did you use TM? That's been the main sticking point for me not picking up this figure--well except for the price. Other than the head, tunic and boots, is everything else stock?

pm sent for the headsculpt.

what i changed is:
- the red tunic (with kaustic plastic)
- pants (with kaustic plastic)
- boots (with kaustic plastic)
- hands (with the hands of the hot toys t800 figure).

other then that, it's everything stock, but a lot of futzing. this figure was really a tough one, every part is so decent, so with one change, everything can fall apart ^^

pm sent for the headsculpt.

what i changed is:
- the red tunic (with kaustic plastic)
- pants (with kaustic plastic)
- boots (with kaustic plastic)
- hands (with the hands of the hot toys t800 figure).

other then that, it's everything stock, but a lot of futzing. this figure was really a tough one, every part is so decent, so with one change, everything can fall apart ^^

Very nice figure! i have ordered all items Thrustmaster!!

Many Thanks!

maximus0.png

maximus2.png

maximus3.png

maximus4.png

maximus1.png

maximus5.png

maximus6.png

and some shots out of the cabinet (poor light quality, as it's night over here)

maximus7.png

maximus8.png

Great mods to a great figure. SO disappointed I missed out on this one. Would love to see a reissue, but I doubt that will
happen. Again, great work!

This guy is hard to find at a decent price! I guess I missed the boat on him. I'm sure pictures doesn't do this guy any justice!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Beautiful figure, you have done an amazing job putting it together, really inspired to give it ago whats the body your using?

I'm not really into the re-release thing but if ACI we're so inclined to do so with this figure I would love them very much.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back