{ Roman General } ACI Toys 1/6 Warriors ACI08 *Anniversary Product*2012 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gladiator019_zps970f7ce5.jpg

Two arrows in his back and he doesn't even flinch.

Started the majority of the build today.. went with the hot water (to help adjust some back armor mis alignment issues) + dremel with drill attachment to slightly widen the holes on the armor. So far so good, and everything is staying in place with movement.

Hey morbidaj, any extra advice you could help me with?
For the life of me I can't get the damn shoulder guard plugs into the armor!

I ended up using my dremel one of the drill bits that was more or less the same diameter of the holes.. just to open them up a little bit. it worked perfectly and they popped in with minimal force

Well, it's a stalemate.
No matter how much I tried to enlarge the openings, there was no way of getting the plugs securely in, the armor is just too misaligned for it to work.
So I tried putting them in before putting the muscle cuirass together. And as I said, it was a stalemate. One stayed put and is securely fastened now, the other one just kept popping out, so it's just hanging there for now. Whenever I have the patience I'll try again.

ok, looks awesome... how much? i dont remember the Gen wearing spurs though..

Just got this figure in today and it took me over 2 hours to put it together and making it look good. spectacular figure glad i pulled the trigger on it before it gets even more expensive

Just got this figure in today and it took me over 2 hours to put it together and making it look good. spectacular figure glad i pulled the trigger on it before it gets even more expensive

Great purchase. This figure is just badass...

Back