{ Roman General } ACI Toys 1/6 Warriors ACI08 *Anniversary Product*2012 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That better not happen, as it would set a precedent to USA buyers against ACI

well i think this has already sorta started with all these peeps waiting for their orders in the US... this has certainly left a bad taste in MY mouth already... such a shame 2 cause their Gladiator line looks really frikken good..

Oh it definitely looks bad. I cancelled my Prixcius figure. The ankles on the others were getting lose and the figures kept toppling over if you put them in any kind of action stance

Oh it definitely looks bad. I cancelled my Prixcius figure. The ankles on the others were getting lose and the figures kept toppling over if you put them in any kind of action stance

by others do u mean Spartacus/Flamma?

damn.. now thinking of canceling Priscus... 2 bad cause that chainmail looks pretty good..

That better not happen, as it would set a precedent to USA buyers against ACI

I for one am losing my patience with 7+ month pre-orders, unfortunately if you don’t you won’t be able to pick it up. To add the vendor I pre-ordered has gone silent on the responses too. Not looking good, fingers crossed it comes through. :cuckoo:

I for one am losing my patience with 7+ month pre-orders, unfortunately if you don’t you won’t be able to pick it up. To add the vendor I pre-ordered has gone silent on the responses too. Not looking good, fingers crossed it comes through. :cuckoo:

mine too! who did u order with? mine doesnt even frikken answer the phone or any of my emails.. im prolly gonna give this till mid august then cancel my order.. if i cant get an answer then i'll have to open up a case with paypal.. im just scared that they wont b able to refund me since this was ordered over 7 months ago..

why not use a stand? :wink1:

Was contemplating it. We'll see. I may need the space for other figures that shipped with their own stands. The funny thing is you have to use a hairdryer to loosen the shoulders and elbow joints and to remove the hands to change, but the ankle joint is so eff'n loose:slap

why not use a stand? :wink1:

Brian from ACI is actually really nice, and very good about communicating. This debacle I can't explain?

Can you imagine that BS? I pre-ordered mine May of 2012. 13 months ago!

I posted something on ACI's FB page.
This is the response i got......

IT's supposed to be arrived in US port this month. Please kindy wait! Apologies!

Was contemplating it. We'll see. I may need the space for other figures that shipped with their own stands. The funny thing is you have to use a hairdryer to loosen the shoulders and elbow joints and to remove the hands to change, but the ankle joint is so eff'n loose:slap

thass ok though, for me a tight joint is always better than a loose.. i saw a page back Lord Azrael suggesting the superglue trick. U basically put a coat of super glue (or nail polish) on the peg that goes into the legs or feet dependng on which fits loose then let it dry thoroughly. end result is a thicker peg & tighter fit to the foot. if its still loose, rinse & repeat... dunno if it would work on the ankle ball though... its attached to the other half & would prolly stick together if u tried to drop a drop of glue in there. i would just buy a new ankle joint at that point. hope that helps. :wink1:

Back