{ Roman General } ACI Toys 1/6 Warriors ACI08 *Anniversary Product*2012 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Update... I got some 411 from a fellow 1/6 collector online that seems bizzare. I obviously cant verify the info, but felt i should share it, as i am one of the many collectors that have been waiting for over a year to get this figure and would appreciate any new info on this fig.

First the good news, for some of us.....He contacted Timewalker and was informed that they would receive their shipment around Aug 14.
He then contacted the shop he pre-ordered from and they informed him that ACI had once again postponed the order and this time gave no new release date. He contacted ACI directly and was told that DID had made the shipping changes.
Again, im not one to spread rumors, just passing on this info to fellow collectors. Maybe someone else has info??

I must have missed something, but what does DID have to do with the figure? Are they a sole distributor?

i emailed Bryan Lo this morning, asking for an update and I have not heard back. I'd just like to know if I should cancel and get a refund? tha's all. Needless to say I don't think I'll be continuing with ACI's gladiator line

i emailed Bryan Lo this morning, asking for an update and I have not heard back. I'd just like to know if I should cancel and get a refund? tha's all. Needless to say I don't think I'll be continuing with ACI's gladiator line

Personally I'd say no, definitely not. Not if this is a figure you're buying because you particularly dig Gladiator and the Maximus character. Once you cancel there'd be no returning to it unless you're ok with paying through the roof for one. Despite its documented shortcomings it's easily one of my favourite figures - it'd take a lot to get me to ever part with it. Hang in there, you've come this far :)

Well to say I'm slightly obsessed with Russell Crowe is an understatement:) I also love love LOOOOOVED Gladiator!! I'd really love, and will wait a bit till i get a second response from ACI. They are 'looking' into it?!! Thanks Lejuan

No worries! I can't say the wait will be worth it once you have this in hand, but the wait will be worth it if you know what I mean :)

So, this is what I got from ACI.... Keep our fingers crossed

"Hi Dave,

I got your email from 7toys7.
Thanks supporting ACI Gladiator
The Roman General was ship to US together with DID figure.
The cargo reached US by the end of July as they got stuck at US custom for some time.
I'm sure you'll get your Roman General very soon.

Best Rgds,
Christina
Tel: 3612 2205
www.acitoys.com\"

And that was followed up by a bit of sad/happy news from crossroadsdirect

"Hello,

We just received these in. We have closed our shop but we are trying to finish up these orders.

Thank You"

My guy just got his invoice to pay and they should be to him in the next week-10 days or so. Looks like the light at the end of the tunnel.

And yeah, apparently it was shipping from DID. Strange that they controlled that part of the process completely. Maybe that's the biggest mistake ACI made?

"Hello,

We just received these in. We have closed our shop but we are trying to finish up these orders.

Thank You"

Wait, ACI is closing up shop?

Was the backlash that bad for them?

shizer.. no wonder they werent returning emails & never answer the phone...

"Hello,

Thank You"

OMG! can this be? i just got my quantum shipping notice from UPS!l.:yess: finally i can rejoice:clap

Back