{ Roman General } ACI Toys 1/6 Warriors ACI08 *Anniversary Product*2012 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW FIG !! ACI GEN Maximus

Whoa, this is very nice! There's alot of gladiator themed figs out now, makes it more tempting.

For a second there I was thinking that this was how you were expecting to fund this purchase :wink1:

:rotfl I thought the same thing. I was like wow in three weeks he's going to load up his wagon and go to market. All the way thinking how once he sells his crop he'll have enough to get this figure.

Googled Roman Soldier shoes. Found these.
https://www.costumbresmedievales.co...ducts_id=679&zenid=392ivv1hve24fbrbj1t0ucmbl5
2nd Century.
3123910008.jpg

3rd Century.
bielercalcaeus.jpg

1st Century.
220px-Caligae_from_side.jpg

Last edited:

this is one of the best unlicensed figures I've ever seen! I cant wait to pick this up

Finally,I found the right body for this head!
173FAB4D4FB726563103AA

1766854D4FB72667076F85

Heck yea!!! I hope they also do his gladiatorial "are you not entertained" look too. Both will be a buy no question!

Heck yea!!! I hope they also do his gladiatorial "are you not entertained" look too. Both will be a buy no question!

Yup! Same here! Been wanting a Maximus on my shelf since I saw the movie in the theaters! Never thought it would actually happen though! This is a pleasant surprise!

Ive never bought one of these ACI Toys figures before, where can they be purchased?

Cotswold Collectibles & Monkey Depot are the two places I know of for sure. I think ToyAnxiety and Viking Playground may also get them as well

Pretty nice. Not in my budget unless this is gonna be like a 100 buck figure tho. :(

You must go to eBay for a your spare parts if you need them then, huh? :lol

ToyAxienty parts out like almost everything. Monkey depot only gets a select few SS and Ht stuff but they part stuff out there too. They and Cots mostly deal with military type figures (dragon, DID, etc) but they also get a lot of the non licensed figures as well. All those places I've bought from and all have great CS.

As for ACI, I'm not too familiar with them in terms of buying they're products but I do know of almost all their products. They make a lot of really good tailored 1/6 clothing like jeans, shoes, shirts etc. lots of the time sold as sets. But they somewhat recently have started making these roman type figures with their new muscular "Adam" bodies of I'm correct. Doesn't look like Maximus here comes with that muscle body though. He's probably on their regular body that's similar to the originall wide shouldered HT body. That's about all I know about ACI

The shoes look like marauder boots at the tips with the curve and the front of them. But overall the figure looks great and depending on the price I would love to pick it up.

Also it does and doesn't resemble the character the figure it is representing but still a great likeness or a great head to use as a roman general.

Still the way the boots curve up kind of kills it at the same time. Period leather shoes/boots wouldn't have curved that much.

Back