{ Roman General } ACI Toys 1/6 Warriors ACI08 *Anniversary Product*2012 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW FIG !! ACI GEN Maximus

when does this go up for preorder this will be the next art figure saves cheap selling point sells out fast then a fortune on ebay.

That looks like Russell Crowe to me. Anyone know how well ACI production figures compare to prototypes? How is their paint quality and body?

hopefully this will sell extremely well and Hot Toys or Enterbay will release a license Gladiator figure.....dreams....

Doubt it since Crowe doesn't release his likeness rights to anyone. at least that's what SS basically said in an "Ask Sideshow" when someone asked about a Maximus PF

I could see a figure of him as Jor-El from the new Superman MOS if it's DC that holds all the licenses and not him

But I could see EB possibly gathering this license as they seem to be able to really push and negotiate judging by them getting TLJ, Smith, Jordan, Kobe all to play ball and allow high end figure of them to be made. Characters I didn't think would be made and EB is making them. HT? Doubt it

Grrrr. He's ''one of those'' ey?

:lol

Believe so. I think SS put it this way: "if Crowe was willing to play ball we'd make a PF"

Which I then assume that means he's one of "those"

It was also mentioned one time or another on SSF or when I used to frequent the HT FB page and there was a long conversation about likeness rights and actor licenses

I just don't get it. I would love to be considered action-figure-worthy. I'd whore my likeness out.

:rotfl

I'm the same way man. If I was a movie star or some sort of famous person, I'd go to HT, SS and EB to see who wants to make a figure of me :yess: :lol

We're not all of the same stock. Some people might be unnerved by the prospect of being made into a very realistic toy to be "manhandled" by boys and girls playing out various fantasied.

And yes, to us these might be collectibles, but to them they're just expensive toys or, worse, fetish dolls :)

LOL, those are some 'strange' thoughts..

Back