Rollin' Coal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new 'Rolling Coal' Truck trend

lol, you used to be so much better at this. You used to be so mean before.... what happened to you :lol

this.... your pony pics...... that's just sad (kind of embarrassing actually) :dunno

OH! wow, I get it.... you were baiting blackthorn into coming here.... :slap

jeez, sorry bro, :doh I'll let you continue with it. (hope he comes, fingers crossed :peace )

Devil stopped caring when he realized he was the next step in human evolution, and arguing with us unevolved peasants was utterly pointless.

You really are just a run of the mill moron, huh?

meh, at least I don't need insults to talk to others. specially lame insults like this. It says a lot more about you than it does about me :dunno

you think you might be insulting me but Like I Said.... this is just pathetic bro. (at least bring out the big guns if you need to insult)

you can close it if you want. we all know where this is going now.

meh, at least I don't need insults to talk to others. specially lame insults like this. It says a lot more about you than it does about me :dunno

you think you might be insulting me but Like I Said.... this is just pathetic bro. (at least bring out the big guns if you need to insult)

I'm not insulting you.

man..... the one time that blackthorn could have turn this around and made it hilarious and he is nowhere to be found...... figures :rotfl

that's the nicest thing You ever said to me, thank you

I might sound like I'm joking, but I'm really crying on the inside :crying:crying

You know, it's hard to roll coal. The briquettes keep falling out of the papers.

smoking-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

I've seen the rednecks in my town do this and it pisses me off every time. No reason for it except to be a ****. I wish cops would write tickets for it--seems like endangering other drivers on the road by intentionally obscuring their field of vision in traffic deserves some sort of punishment.

this is monumentally stupid... I cant wrap muy head around why they get boners for stuff like this... oh well, wait a few weeks and it will fade

Back