Rollin' Coal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crows

Super Freak
Reaction score
306832_215100191885634_439581711_n.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Re: new Anti-Environmentalist 'Rolling Coal' trend

That's a really stupid thing to do.

Might as well get a mod to close this one down. It's gonna get stupid quick.

Might as well get a mod to close this one down. It's gonna get stupid quick.

not necessarily, I made it for awareness on the subject. Hopefully no stupid posts are made.

Give it a chance? :dunno

EDIT: Okay I changed the title and deleted most of the post. Just left the info on the trend itself. Hopefully that is good enough to avoid dumb comments? is that good for you?

Last edited:

Man, I don't think this thread will last very long :lol. But, it's crazy, the extent that people will go to protest their political points.

Re: new 'Rolling Coal' Truck trend

yet your Artificial Intelligence thread got Stupid WEEKS ago and it is still standing........ :pfft::gah:

People are such stupid *******s.

Can you imagine having a white car and having them blow that **** all over it? I won't feel a bit sorry if one of those idiots get shot cause they asked for it.

Last edited:

People are such stupid *******s.

Can you imagine having a white car and having them blow that **** all over it? I won't feel a bit sorry if one of those idiots get shot caused they asked for it.

someone in the comments mentioned that all that smoke could cause an accident since the people are not being able to see properly.

how long has this been going on????

Since the 80's when cars computers were able to be tuned.

Early 90's had a buddy in school who would roll it, or flog it as it was called then. I don't recall people using it on joggers and bikers. That was more early 2000's. Though he was also the type to deliberately drive into puddles to get people wet. :lol

talking about sentient roombas seems pretty dumb to me lol :lol

They can do whatever they want as long as that crap gets rewired to spew into their own car. :dunno

this thread will evidently get fern gully-ed with tin foil once the youknowhoos gets assembled. :lol

talking about sentient roombas seems pretty dumb to me lol :lol
cant handle them big words/. big words for big boys eh, crows. :lol

Back