Rollin' Coal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new 'Rolling Coal' Truck trend

Funny these idiots have made life harder for all deisel drivers in CA. This is part of the reason the diesel smog inspections are taking place.

Pretty douchey to do things like that to folks who are on bikes or whatever, but we'll always have douchey people doing douchey things. As for the effects of the exhaust, I'm sure guys modding their trucks are going to have an infinitesimal impact on overall air quality. One factory down the road from me probably pumps out 1,000 miles worth of that exhaust every minute.

I wonder if there's any correlation between smog and smug?

tumblr_luvhoyK0qy1qhf777o1_500.gif

I don't really see the attraction of blowing thick black smoke all over the place, but I used to run my 87 Porsche 928S4 without cats. Sounded great and horse power gain with that x-pipe I had on it. This seems to be blowing smoke for the sake of blowing smoke. Don't really understand the point.

they do it mostly when people are on bikes or running. this is literally done to blow smoke on people's faces. that's it, nothing more.

pure trolling, reminds me of these pranks

That girly laugh is more annoying than the horn.

Attention, duh!

if that was the case I would pick up pointless arguments with Blackthornone every time he posted....
Duh.

at least I don't need to ague with him to feel better about myself lol

if that was the case I would pick up pointless arguments with Blackthornone every time he posted....
Duh.

at least I don't need to ague with him to feel better about myself lol

Those arguments are pointless to you because you're a moron.

Back