Rollin' Coal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new 'Rolling Coal' Truck trend

hF81C410E

Those arguments are pointless to you because you're a moron.
Oh come on Devil eggs, you can be much more vile than that, I know you have it in you! :wave I have faith in you buddy!!!!

please, PLEASE Insult me like in the old days.....make my day! (i want you to make me cry! :naughty)

Last edited:

SnakeDoctor

:lol:lol of course lol

Welcome to Texas. Heh.

For what its worth, I don't blow diesel smoke at people. Not as retaliation for cutting me off. Not to irritate a bicyclist that ought to get out of traffic. Not even to taunt a guy that drives a hippie mobile or a fry-oil powered golf cart. While I can see the appeal of giving the finger to a government that ought to get its head out of my tailpipe and mind its own goddamn business ... it ain't a political protest, either.

I have a tuned diesel truck with some added horsepower. I typically run it tuned for towing or fuel economy. Not smoke. But, even when running economically, it smokes when you accelerate hard. The smoke isn't quite that thick, though ... at least not the way I have mine tuned. I prefer power to smoke. More power will cause a bit more smoke. But, if you're grossly oversmoking, you're actually losing power. Never understood spending extra money for less power and more smoke.

But, even if you're enamored with the thickest, blackest smoke you can get it to churn ... there's no need to be obnoxious. Accelerate when you need to accelerate. If smoke is a side effect of the added power, whatever. It happens. But, intentionally hitting some poor bastard with a wall of diesel smoke is a **** move.

SnakeDoc

I always get a kick out of threads like this. People complaining about environmental damage yet they have no problem with their collectibles that are mostly manufactured in the top polluter in the world. :lol. Stop supporting China by not purchasing their products and I may give a damn. Actually no I won't.

There is no irony in this.

at least I don't stalk blackthorn around the boards to feel important... :lol shouldn't you be getting into another endless argument with him, bro? :wave

Back