Statue Rogue One K-2SO Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think K was the best droid to date. Can only hope the price is reasonable. Would love to get him

I am afraid this one will top the $600 mark because of the size. I am hoping that they realize they'll price a lot of borderline people out if they do that, but....

I am afraid this one will top the $600 mark because of the size. I am hoping that they realize they'll price a lot of borderline people out if they do that, but....

I can see this at $700 due the size

I really hope he's not that price.

As tall as he might be, there's not too much of him. He's top heavy, but his legs might as well be stilts.

And as some recent Star Wars pieces, the base is fairly low and simple.

Other than the usual Star Wars tax, I don't see this piece being too much......I hope.

Wow! That's a lot for what there is...

Exactly my thought. I'm afraid this is ushering in the end of my collecting. That seems to be $200 overpriced, even at today's inflated standards. I think $500 would've been my cut off point for considering a purchase. Edition size better be like 100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly my thought. I'm afraid this is ushering in the end of my collecting. That seems to be $200 overpriced, even at today's inflated standards. I think $500 would've been my cut off point for considering a purchase. Edition size better be like 100.

It'll probably be in the thousands.

From Sideshow:-

Pre-Orders for the K-2SO™ Premium Format™ Figure begin on Thursday, August 10th between 12pm-3pm PT, and the piece will be priced at $650.00.

Wow! That's a lot for what there is...

quoted for truth.

but I give a B+ to their marketing department....metal legs! intricate pistons and gears! lol, so worth it now : )

at least no exclusive makes it cheaper for the international folks.

Like all of the Rogue One statues, I will wait a few years and get them for cheap.

quoted for truth.

but I give a B+ to their marketing department....metal legs! intricate pistons and gears! lol, so worth it now : )

at least no exclusive makes it cheaper for the international folks.

Like all of the Rogue One statues, I will wait a few years and get them for cheap.

I hadn't noticed the metal legs. That's an effective way to make the statue less top heavy, I suppose. Still, unless the metal is GOLD, this bad boy is way over priced! :)

I hadn't noticed the metal legs. That's an effective way to make the statue less top heavy, I suppose. Still, unless the metal is GOLD, this bad boy is way over priced! :)

Wouldn't want the legs to be made out of gold.... Too soft :dunno (Half an ounce of the stuff would probably be more than this statue)... What's a 'premium metal' but stronger then gold?

I would just be happy knowing that if I bought this piece, it comes out perfect. That is no QC issues.

And it may be overpriced, but I wonder what the final edition size will be? Given that it is a robot, this will probably sell a lot better in the Asian markets.

I want this but don't have the money. Is this a sit and wait for a deal or is this guy going to be an underdog piece that ends up being impossible to get again on the 2nd market for a good price

I want this but don't have the money. Is this a sit and wait for a deal or is this guy going to be an underdog piece that ends up being impossible to get again on the 2nd market for a good price

THAT is the $650 question, my friend! I think it will all depend on edition size.

0414b80711bb75a77089e6777c03f715.jpg

Order placed. I can't wait to add this to my collection. Reward Points helped lol

Back