Statue Rogue One K-2SO Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more pics

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

I do think that the so called battle damage could have been better. The front is okay, but the back of the body looks sloppy and lazily done.

IMG_1841.jpg

The other silver paint on the hands and joints isn't that great either. But I'll just make myself believe it's the wear that occurs as the hinges and joints move. Though I don't mind the elbow and knee joints that use a black wash if some sort.

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

I think I saw this on someone's uploaded video to YouTube, where the left foot wouldn't lay completely flush with the base.

Unfortunately I'm having this issue as well. However the tightness of the slot appears to be caused by the additional thick material tape (almost like farbric band aids) that has been stuck to it.

IMG_1808.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

I decided to remove half of the tape, and I was able to get the foot almost completely flush (didn't take a photo), but the figure had an amount of give that I was uncomfortable with.

So I put a bit of the tape back, and got it closer, but the gap is still quite obvious.

IMG_1816.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

I dislike that tape has been used to tighten the fit. I wonder if this was in their original production plans or it was just done as an easy 'fix' at the end of production at the factory.

great review and pics. thanks for sharing. try dabbing some wd-40 on the pegs...it has helped me with some pieces.

great review and pics. thanks for sharing. try dabbing some wd-40 on the pegs...it has helped me with some pieces.

You're welcome.

Doesn't appear that it's received much love. I'll probably watch Rogue One again either today or tomorrow. And honestly it's my favourite Star Wars movie. I know.....blasphemy :dunno

And thanks for the tip. I may have to give it a try.

You're welcome.

Doesn't appear that it's received much love. I'll probably watch Rogue One again either today or tomorrow. And honestly it's my favourite Star Wars movie. I know.....blasphemy :dunno

And thanks for the tip. I may have to give it a try.

I think it was a bit over priced, which is why it isn't getting the love it probably deserves, as I think it's a great piece. I'll pick it up eventually.

Back