Statue Rogue One K-2SO Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jakks make a 20" toy of this I might get and customise for $40. It's only a whisker off 1:4 and will probably be $600 cheaper. I'm priced out of this hobby.

I can only imagine what this will cost. My guess is $650 if they have the balls to charge $500 for the girl.

dout I will buy this to be honest. Price will be insane and not sure if I need this ..space and money is an issue for me so I need to stay selective

Hopefully base is small. I'd like to fit jyn death trooper Vader and k2so on top of 2 bestas.

1125x682_previewbanner_K2S0PF2.jpg

31 posts in nearly 8 months? SSC may want to reconsider this one. . .

lol hopefully once pictures pop up at SDCC, the interest in this statue increases a bit.

I just know the price is going to be too much for me and I'll pass. Not to mention I don't see them doing a Cassian anytime soon either.

31 posts in nearly 8 months? SSC may want to reconsider this one. . .

I'm not likely a buyer here but I thought K2 was easily the best character on the rebel side of things.

But if Sideshow really wants to make a splash they should make a PF of Baze Malbus looking over Bohdi Rook's shoulder as he tries to fix something or other. Now this would really be something!!!

the price will determine if they will move this statue or not...

Back