Statue Rogue One K-2SO Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
def3a0aea0d6fa9e798339f252e84cfc.jpg

d2b3cfa9271c66f64ab40064eaf7556e.jpg

1a84f5690a3b053982bc6601aa74ac93.jpg

only the legs? I just dont like the huge step he is taking.. I have really no interest in this statue

all the droids together would look pretty cool. I would like to know how taller than C3PO it is.

I think without the step he could really have some balance issues, he's so top heavy.
I feel it could give him a bit more presence too, he's so slender.

I think without the step he could really have some balance issues, he's so top heavy.
I feel it could give him a bit more presence too, he's so slender.

I like the step, I know others don't

I agree on both counts.

I myself don't see the issue with the pose/step. Heck even the life size version has a step. Probably as Sara_au mentioned, it has to do with stability reasons.

If you've seen that smallish Gentle Giant K-2SO who has a very simple straight up and down pose, which imo causes him to look a bit too stiff.

Unfortunately no matter the pose, you'll have those who like or dislike a piece.

People don't like the GG statue either. I mostly just ignore a pose I don't like, as long as I like the character.

Last edited:
I like the pose and step. If you put the 4 PF droids together (R2D2, C3PO, BB-8 and K-2SO) this is the only one on a real dynamic pose. A step on C3PO would have been a disaster. Pretty cool PF IMO.

I'm in on this. Really like it and will go great with Jyn. As for the step, I assume it's the end scene where he battles the troopers. The EX is a must for this now to make sense of the step imo.

I think this character would be a lot more interesting in diorama form...with three stormtroopers- one in his arms, about to smash two others :hi5:

Too bad Sideshow doesn't do dioramas anymore...

not so interested in this one.. and Im sure price will be crazy high.. what makes this easy pass

I think K was the best droid to date. Can only hope the price is reasonable. Would love to get him

Back