Rogers985 Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
892725e702baa0f1ae5de553cc157e6e.jpg

Better photos will be coming soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really clean display dude, loving the look.

Thanks man, appreciate it. I have a two figure limit per shelf. It stops it looking too cluttered :) plus that way you can really appreciate each figure!

Thanks man, appreciate it. I have a two figure limit per shelf. It stops it looking too cluttered :) plus that way you can really appreciate each figure!

Yeah I noticed the change up from your earlier posts. Makes a huge difference!

Yeah I noticed the change up from your earlier posts. Makes a huge difference!

Yeah getting two more detolfs really helped with making it look the part. I'm currently waiting on a few figures to be released, like some of the civil war stuff. Can't wait to have all the characters I want in my collection. More pics to follow! I've just had a look at your collection, looks brilliant! Love the display cabinet you are using.

Yeah getting two more detolfs really helped with making it look the part. I'm currently waiting on a few figures to be released, like some of the civil war stuff. Can't wait to have all the characters I want in my collection. More pics to follow! I've just had a look at your collection, looks brilliant! Love the display cabinet you are using.

Ah thanks bud! Only downside is it's not exactly modular, so Im stuck with that size for now until I build a bigger one, or get rid of some figures. Suppose it does keep me focused on items I really want :p

Ah thanks bud! Only downside is it's not exactly modular, so Im stuck with that size for now until I build a bigger one, or get rid of some figures. Suppose it does keep me focused on items I really want :p

Yeah I completely understand. I've just had to sell a few figures on to preorder others. Sometimes you've just gotta prioritise what you have to keep and let go of some others. Like I could never part with my Star Wars stuff I have, or my star lord :) It's difficult, but also kinda nice to mix it up too

Yeah I completely understand. I've just had to sell a few figures on to preorder others. Sometimes you've just gotta prioritise what you have to keep and let go of some others. Like I could never part with my Star Wars stuff I have, or my star lord :) It's difficult, but also kinda nice to mix it up too

Yeah I dig the mix up you got going there, Im trying to start that with my collection by introducing some DX figures that I think are iconic. Its hard to not get sucked into a franchise, especially one that you have a nostalgic connection to.

Yeah I dig the mix up you got going there, Im trying to start that with my collection by introducing some DX figures that I think are iconic. Its hard to not get sucked into a franchise, especially one that you have a nostalgic connection to.

Ahh the DX stuff is all ace I love my dx07. Haha yeah I got sucked into the marvel stuff, but I've always been into that. You've got a good spread of different stuff, looks ace!

Serious update! Decided to have a change in my collection room. Went for a split display instead of a block display. Still getting used to it. But it's nice to be able to watch tv/play the ps4 and be able to look at the collection at the same time :)
537988bb4a3b49346e454ce79dafbd0d.jpg
b86c379fe06d4122b67691e5acaaefa4.jpg
12c967d1763ef67ac0160f18e67379a6.jpg
b528ed594334dfa2245a984790a33033.jpg

Update again, I've decided to switch back to how in had the collections before. I think when all 4 detolfs are together they really do become the main thing in the room. Kind of like the centre piece of the room!

I've also managed to pick up iron man mark vi and I'll be getting the mark v on Monday!

9dd948b7fa1c03b7e992f6aa1830dc28.jpg
6d0eb5d9de43d30cfd6bbdd1c9726419.jpg
650807be566271bcd330f40f22d59611.jpg
4797a7c023d188992b78822c6bccbb2c.jpg

Awesome stuff. I'm missing my man cave at the moment. There was a leak in the house so had to go into temporary accomodation while it was being worked on. I decided to take the opportunity to simplify my collection to more 1/6 scale so sold off almost everything else (star wars/batman and other action figures). I paid off my credit card and used the left overs to buy more figures.
4 predators (3 unboxed but good and 1 boxed)
John Matrix Commando
Terminator DX10
Batman returns (unboxed with mei cape)
Amazing Spiderman 1
A second silver centurion (plan to repaint)
Cap America stealth
Snake eyes (for a kitbash)
DX14 Joker mime.
Plus a butt ton of accessories for some dioramas.
I'm now broke again but my god I got some absolute bargains and couldn't say no.
Your shelves make me wish I was home again. Soon I shall be and I have lots of clear shelves to put my new acquisitions on. I think you went with great lighting too.

Awesome stuff. I'm missing my man cave at the moment. There was a leak in the house so had to go into temporary accomodation while it was being worked on. I decided to take the opportunity to simplify my collection to more 1/6 scale so sold off almost everything else (star wars/batman and other action figures). I paid off my credit card and used the left overs to buy more figures.
4 predators (3 unboxed but good and 1 boxed)
John Matrix Commando
Terminator DX10
Batman returns (unboxed with mei cape)
Amazing Spiderman 1
A second silver centurion (plan to repaint)
Cap America stealth
Snake eyes (for a kitbash)
DX14 Joker mime.
Plus a butt ton of accessories for some dioramas.
I'm now broke again but my god I got some absolute bargains and couldn't say no.
Your shelves make me wish I was home again. Soon I shall be and I have lots of clear shelves to put my new acquisitions on. I think you went with great lighting too.

Thanks a lot man! Ahh I'm sorry to hear that, I hope it gets sorted out for you. Sounds like you've got some decent figs there man, I'm actually selling my silver centurion as I've just bought a mark V. What repaint are you going for? When you are all set up make sure you let me know I wanna see you set up!

Thanks a lot man! Ahh I'm sorry to hear that, I hope it gets sorted out for you. Sounds like you've got some decent figs there man, I'm actually selling my silver centurion as I've just bought a mark V. What repaint are you going for? When you are all set up make sure you let me know I wanna see you set up!

Going for a blue one. Hoping to be back before end of August in the house so will be posting an update and will let you know.

Back