Rogers985 Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I've ordered a custom cape for the dx12 that should arrive soon!

89eb4b8ecca7553498bcb0ad65b7943d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I have the bestest girlfriend in the world for buying me a hulk for Christmas and putting up with my obsession xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Also I have the bestest girlfriend in the world for buying me a hulk for Christmas and putting up with my obsession xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Girlfriend hijacked my phone! But she is the best!!

Okay, time for an update!
cf0bdeba70cddae0830fe7a632c21b2b.jpg

Bit of a reshuffle, also I'm selling my iron man mk 42 and iron patriot. The plan is to sell them and use the money for my preorders on hot toys Luke skywalker and darth vader.
Also I'm waiting for forbidden planet to put deadpool up for preorder!!!

aeccf0074fe79c38b5b65411ae4f83a7.jpg

Custom big boss, still not finished. I swear it's a never ending custom this thing!

More updates! I've cancelled my preorder for batman v superman. Decided I don't need to go down that avenue. I much rather get myself into the original trilogy Star Wars line! I've got dearth vader and Luke sky walker on preorder. Also preordered boba get today and I'm going to see if in can get a sandtrooper off eBay when I get paid at the end of this month! Bring on the Star Wars!

Back