Rogers985 Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another new addition today!
629799ec47449c1a9af103b79e2394a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to get my detolfs back up so I can display this set properly!
1446dceca0b99fa3893e051903564eca.jpg

Very excited to add this to my collection. I loved the 2004 punisher film. This is a really fun figure to pose.
75574929024cf451e7dc1d8c2af26720.jpg
d8e0ac433bb0ae5b073b55708ed061ba.jpg
0e4a17d6a1079ba586205c541b6af420.jpg
dd71d186ddbbe61426653c32d69b4cf0.jpg
7b60c38962b77a47931c3ad12b364d51.jpg

2864cf2c9b733ccfc60c9bce9c073f50.jpg

Finally set the detolfs back up! Hopefully get two more cabinets soon too!

Congrats! It's so much nicer than the Civil War one, IMO. Not that crazy about the full head sculpt, there's just something off about it. This one so much better.

Congrats! It's so much nicer than the Civil War one, IMO. Not that crazy about the full head sculpt, there's just something off about it. This one so much better.

Haha wrong thread? Are you talking cap or iron man? :)

Apologies! Was talking about Ant Man. Trying to multi task by having a conversation with someone else and catching up on updates. LOL.

Apologies! Was talking about Ant Man. Trying to multi task by having a conversation with someone else and catching up on updates. LOL.

Ahh I see. Yeah same here. So glad I picked that one up. It's a fantastic looking figure. Not a massive fan of the civil war suit to be honest!

in my defense, i think i have a bit of the flu...Closer to topic, Punisher is one of my favourites, but i have the Ray Stevenson one (not the one where he looks like Bill Murray, the other one). I gave up on trying to find the Tom Jane one for a good price a long time ago and now i'm keen to get a version of the DareDevil Tv series Punisher.

in my defense, i think i have a bit of the flu...Closer to topic, Punisher is one of my favourites, but i have the Ray Stevenson one (not the one where he looks like Bill Murray, the other one). I gave up on trying to find the Tom Jane one for a good price a long time ago and now i'm keen to get a version of the DareDevil Tv series Punisher.

Haha ahh yeah I know what you mean. Always loved the tom jane version of the punisher. But I'm with you on that, Netflix punisher and a daredevil are something is love to have in my collection. Loved both seasons so far

I may have to settle for a kitbash of Punisher, but that's cool too. I'm currently cutting down on some of the new HT stuff, or rather, my wife is getting me to cut down a bit. I was hoping to finish a few more of the original trilogy star wars figures, just need Luke, Leia and C3PO, and perhaps the HT Vader (i have the SS Vader so its a hard sell.) In the meantime, i have the SS Red Son Trinity arriving this year, the HT Bat and HUlkbuster, so needless to say i have a large collection of boxes and not much space for displaying anything.

Haha I know the feeling man, I'm trying to cut down this year too. I'm buying two more detolfs next weekend so I can space my collection out a little better. I hate it looking overcrowded. The HT vader is awesome. I never had the SS one so I couldn't compare the two. Hoping to pick up deadpool, civil war cap and Bucky an I've got a bit of funds for maybe one other fig this year. But I'm waiting to see what's coming. The civil war iron man looks amazing!

I promised to not do any new PO's, but I have my eye on the Civil War Cap and Iron Man, I have all the others that have been released. I recently cleared out the five Detolfs, also because of the overcrowding, and still managed to fill it up with mainly Iron Man, WOlverine and Cap! I got into customs and kit bashing to try and save a bit of cash between pre orders, but its like trying to cut down on smoking by rolling your own, you just make them faster! So now I've decided to be a little more focused with my collection... its not going well.

Yeah I'm liking civil war cap and iron man. Also black panther has caught my eye. Haha that's a great way of putting it! I had a spat of doing kitbashes and customs I've ended up selling them all besides my joker. I'm also trying to focus my collection too. But with characters or versions of characters that I actually really want. It's just difficult sometimes!!

Back