Rogers985 Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, after some consideration. And a whole lot of messing about, I've decided to sell the original costume batman and the joker bank robber 2.0. The joker sold on quickly. But I'm still waiting for batman to sell.
Lots of changes happening!
4398105f008667a5c7e10a54569a2d27.jpg

Got these on the way too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little update :)
031b9063bfe35f9880b4afa37d662f84.jpg
8519c55f13d5de6daedd5bf7e5c1f784.jpg

That's half the collection sorted! Now I'm waiting on the marvel stuff!

Done more buying and selling of late. Decided to sell a few things off and get a few batman v superman figs. Starting with the man of steel himself
4e95c87ffad0198ea6e6b1b5ca198a56.jpg

Buzzing with this guy. Really looks brilliant under the lighting, sculpt is excellent.
Moving forward I'm hoping to pick up regular batman and the knightmare version

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Done more buying and selling of late. Decided to sell a few things off and get a few batman v superman figs. Starting with the man of steel himself
4e95c87ffad0198ea6e6b1b5ca198a56.jpg

Buzzing with this guy. Really looks brilliant under the lighting, sculpt is excellent.
Moving forward I'm hoping to pick up regular batman and the knightmare version

This looks great too, just like the last MOS figure.

I got him today! But I've decided not to keep him.
If anyone wants to pick the guy up cheap as chips let me know. Looking for a quick sale too :)

a9aa74e4d5a11b9a060ffa2f73c5bed5.jpg

I see your collection evolving, so this may no longer apply...

I liked "The New Fantastic Four" group when it was Wolverine, Spidey, Hulk, and GhostRider. You may be able to display them nicely together with an old issue...if hulk fit into a shelf with the others. :p

To quote the movie "Love that Joker!"

I see your collection evolving, so this may no longer apply...

I liked "The New Fantastic Four" group when it was Wolverine, Spidey, Hulk, and GhostRider. You may be able to display them nicely together with an old issue...if hulk fit into a shelf with the others. :p

To quote the movie "Love that Joker!"

Thanks for looking :) and yeah that sounds like an awesome team up! I'd love to have a hot toys ghost rider but it's really expensive these days! I've got a custom/knock off blade on the way to put with my wolverine.
And yeah that's my gripe with the hulk, he takes up loads of space!

Recently acquired blade, he is a knock off but you can hardly tell. And after a little bit of modding. He looks boss!
64ddc8b947930707e3576e86f0ba8e9f.jpg
c0d7f7efc3de2a8a896062f9dc7f360d.jpg

Got rid of the DX stands for them and opted for standard bases. They catch the lighting much better on this style of stand. I find the DX ones push them back on the shelf
445d8dd20f699e591735c99c9518a973.jpg

Collection update! This is a work in progress at the moment. Going picking up some lights for the unit on top of the detolfs later on today. More pics to come!
3c6d5bba7aabe65473c9b01a144210ec.jpg

Collection is looking sweet :clap. I see you can still get away with one fig per shelf, you start getting into trouble when you have to squeeze 3 or 4 figs on one shelf.

Collection is looking sweet :clap. I see you can still get away with one fig per shelf, you start getting into trouble when you have to squeeze 3 or 4 figs on one shelf.

Thanks mate :) gonna sort some lights out in a bit and it'll look much better. I felt bad that I was putting all my Star Wars stuff at the bottom of my detolfs. So I used this old idea bookshelf, took the shelves off and there you have it! This frees up loads of room so I can keep to my two and no more per shelf rule. Gotta admit though they just look stunning when they are by themselves haha

Back