Rocky's vault offically close down (bowen statues)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When he comes back, I don't think it'll be BD anymore

Exactly, and this should sorta be viewed as good news, as it means that now that BD/Rocky's Vault has been divested of assets, he can start on something new. The divorce hung everything up for him.

****Remembers to remind myself never to remarry if this one goes south.

Just to update you guys who are Bowen collectors or just fans of Bowen sculpts. Recent Randy Bowen went on statue marvels and did indeed say his plan is to continue making statues but it could be a year before we see anything as he does indeed need to restructure and I would imagine rebrand his company.

So just have some patience and Bowen should return.

Just to update you guys who are Bowen collectors or just fans of Bowen sculpts. Recent Randy Bowen went on statue marvels and did indeed say his plan is to continue making statues but it could be a year before we see anything as he does indeed need to restructure and I would imagine rebrand his company.

So just have some patience and Bowen should return.

Thats great news for me personally. There's still a handful of statues I need to complete my collection. Looking forward to Randy's eventual return.

Cool, some of the pieces BD was doing near the end looked a bit more in depth like the action Thor(s), Thanos on throne and even Mojo. Hopefully he'll have something to impress when he returns.

I don't know the details, I can only imagine it's due to who says who has claim to what or how much, and either way it ain't my business but it's a shame a divorce is holding up amazing statues from reaching thousands of fans who want more. Hopefully the plan remains and they can put out statues once again in the future.

I don't know the details, I can only imagine it's due to who says who has claim to what or how much, and either way it ain't my business but it's a shame a divorce is holding up amazing statues from reaching thousands of fans who want more. Hopefully the plan remains and they can put out statues once again in the future.

I made the mistake of going to law school and while there I worked at a mid-size firm and whenever I worked on the divorce cases, it was always amazing to see how petty people would become. The worst was a divorcing couple who were arguing over six disney glasses. What are they worth? $25 maybe?

I made the mistake of going to law school and while there I worked at a mid-size firm and whenever I worked on the divorce cases, it was always amazing to see how petty people would become. The worst was a divorcing couple who were arguing over six disney glasses. What are they worth? $25 maybe?

Yes, but but one probably had Oswald the Rabbit instead of Mickey and that had to be a keeper!

Yes, but but one probably had Oswald the Rabbit instead of Mickey and that had to be a keeper!

Back