Rocky's vault offically close down (bowen statues)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xforce

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got the following message:

Well folks... Thank you all for all your support over the years... This is the end of a chapter, but the beginning of a new one for Bowen Designs.

We'll be closing up shop, for the time being, on December 31st, 2015.

We've emptied the Shopping page on Rocky’s Vault, and will not be taking additional orders.

If you've got pending orders... Don't worry... we are still working on filling them. It's taking us a little longer because we're short staffed.

There will still be some Auctions going; but after that - we're done.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future with more of the same type cool stuff we've made available over the years.

Sometimes life just happens... Once the dust settles and we've had a chance to re-group, the plan is to come back swinging.

Thanks Again!

Randy Bowen

I got to give mad props to Randy Bowen for making some really awesome statues over the years.... Can't wait to see what he has in store in the future..

Hopefully that last part of his statement is true. Would like to see him back in the business.

"Life happens"

That doesn't sound good. What's the story?

Bowen made some cool statues but I hadn't gotten around to them yet. Seems I missed my chance.

I'm glad I just got the wasp delivered today to go with the xm ant man. Great deal at $65.00 and it was an AP as well. Was going to buy more.

"Life happens"

That doesn't sound good. What's the story?

Bowen made some cool statues but I hadn't gotten around to them yet. Seems I missed my chance.
Randy is going through, what I've heard second hand, is a rough divorce. No one is quite sure what that means for Bowen Designs but from the looks of it and from his letter it meant the complete liquidation of company assets and possibly the rebranding of the company once the divorce is complete.

I was never a huge fan of bowen statues but I respect all hes done so I'm hoping when he gets everything back on track he does come back, perhaps with a surprise or two.

I got the email too. Hopefully once he gets the divorce done, he can come back. I was a fan of some of their pieces and impressed by his consistency.

I can only guess what "Life happens" means, but at any rate, I do wish him the best of luck. Hope to see his skills back in the industry again soon.

i only wish ssc did justice to the spiderman universe like bowen did. His villians for the most part were great pieces, just wish they were 1/4 scale...

I wish him the best of luck. Best Thor statue ever made. Hopefully he does come back.

Well we kind of knew this was going on, but it is sad to hear. Bowen did some serious amazing pieces, and I hope to see him back up and running soon.

I wish him the best, and hope he has the opportunity to create more in the future, because his work is phenomenal. I treasure my collection.

20878408703_8c44a01eda_b.jpg

I wish him the best, and hope he has the opportunity to create more in the future, because his work is phenomenal. I treasure my collection.

20878408703_8c44a01eda_b.jpg

I couldn't have said it better myself. Hope to see more stellar work from Randy and BD soon.

When he comes back, I don't think it'll be BD anymore

I agree he is liquidating that company probably due to divorce. I would assume if he goes out on his own he will start a new company which he himself will own 100% of

Back