Rocky Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir. I will be investing in a decent tripod. The on e I was playing with today had a really great fully rotatable head. Maulfan, is there a thread where all you photo guys discuss cameras, accessories & techniques? I would be curious to hear what kind of gear you and others use.

I got the Canon Eos 550d with the lens that came with it,18-55mm.It is a good starters kit,i won't invest in a new lens just yet,it depends how serious im gonna be with photographing.
Don't jump into it bigtime,start with a basic Kit and the lens you get with it.
I have been reading on a norwegian photographing forum the past month and there is so much you can do with these cameraes,im still trying to master the manual settings as you can adjust the blender and closing time which you can't do with the basic options(shortcuts) the camera offers.
I still have a long way to go though :lol

speakin of Rocky, i just got this yesterday.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i saw it online but they had it at the mall. im gonna make it into a tank top eventually lol. i think yellow is a good rocky color, especially on the hot toys version.

I got the Canon Eos 550d with the lens that came with it,18-55mm.It is a good starters kit,i won't invest in a new lens just yet,it depends how serious im gonna be with photographing.
Don't jump into it bigtime,start with a basic Kit and the lens you get with it.
I have been reading on a norwegian photographing forum the past month and there is so much you can do with these cameraes,im still trying to master the manual settings as you can adjust the blender and closing time which you can't do with the basic options(shortcuts) the camera offers.
I still have a long way to go though :lol

I bought the same camera!!:rock:rock:rock
In North America it's called the T2i

Actually, my friend owns one and brought it over. The Rocky photo I posted earlier was done with the T2i/550D. Though, his is the upgraded model with the 15-135 lens and about 4 separate flash units which are about $500 a piece.

I agree, the camera has so many options as it is...I will take some time to read up on it, before I blow more money on extra lenses and such.

Awesome Shirt^

Found these today TW forum (Still think Clubber is the best outta all of them)

PICT0188.jpg

PICT0061.jpg

PICT0058-1.jpg

PICT0181-1.jpg

PICT0184.jpg

PICT0183-1.jpg

PICT0182-1.jpg

PICT0182.jpg

Arnie Kim had an awesome home made Rocky1 in street clothes didn't he ?

hope ht would make it bro!

did hot toys make rambo1? hope they make it again...

Drago must be one of the ugliest figures HT ever made,the awful head and the body is just a big joke.I still have it simply because it's Drago,i should have the Head repainted.

Back