Rocky Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have them rather make Rocky rather than Rambo, and not the 6th one.:monkey1

Ideally I would like Rocky 4 or 3 at least as 4th one is on of the best and Sly is at his pick physical wise in that movie.:exactly:

Agree, I don't like his character in Rambo IV. Part I & III for me.:wink1:

Yeh, Rocky IV is a great idea.:hi5:

Last edited:
Yeh, Rocly IV is a great idea.:hi5:

Shame no one's made it :lol

512CSWPES6L.jpg

Last edited:
Rambo 4 figure for me.

And since accessories would be light - he only used one pistol, bow, knife + only one simple costume - make the figure stand the huge artillery gun he uses at the end !

A DX without a rubber body and with the street clothes and multiple boxing shorts would be a no-brainer considering the popularity of the old figures. And this is the 35th anniversary of the first film - perfect time to do it.

A DX without a rubber body and with the street clothes and multiple boxing shorts would be a no-brainer considering the popularity of the old figures. And this is the 35th anniversary of the first film - perfect time to do it.

agree 100% and an extra battle damage head sculpt... is a must!

I just bought Clubber Lang accessories from Darthkry. Took a few photos. Check them out! (don't have head, just clothes, therefore no face shots)

34ssah4.jpg
[/IMG]

4v5wrk.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi friends, I just bought Rocky III from an Ebay seller. Its a risky situation,but as far as i know Ebay should give my money back if I get screwed. The seller doesnt have any feedback and the price is extremely good thats suspicious, but I contacted him and told me he is in a financial hole and that he needed to sell part of his Rocky collection. I havent paid him yet but im comitted to do it. Any advice would be helpful. Let me know pals.

Here is the link: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...HeOnok5b7Fgu4iDo%2FLRCnpR73YM%3D#ht_500wt_949

Not sure how we can help?
You agreed to the terms, but he has no feedback, so there is no way of knowing if he is legit or not. Still, it is a decent price.

Goodluck!

Hi friends, I just bought Rocky III from an Ebay seller. Its a risky situation,but as far as i know Ebay should give my money back if I get screwed. The seller doesnt have any feedback and the price is extremely good thats suspicious, but I contacted him and told me he is in a financial hole and that he needed to sell part of his Rocky collection. I havent paid him yet but im comitted to do it. Any advice would be helpful. Let me know pals.

Here is the link: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...HeOnok5b7Fgu4iDo%2FLRCnpR73YM%3D#ht_500wt_949

Wow a really good price.
I would have bought it myself and taken the srisk, if there is any at all.

My brother and I picked up a Rocky III about 2 months ago. The tassels on the boots fell apart 5 minutes after we took it out of the box. Is this a common problem?

Back