ROCKY BALBOA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOTRFan said:
I want to like this one, I pretend that Rocky V doesn't exist. :eek:

*LOL*

Rocky Balboa versus George Foreman in Rocky VIII - Grills

which begs to add, Rocky VII = sequel to Rocky Balboa where this time he wins in a rematch, which almost sounds like... Rocky II...

Necropost time!!

I really really want a HT figure of older Rocky. This movie was well done and surpassed my expectations when it came out. I think if i have the Rocky 3 version of Rocky, a Rocky 1/street version and an older Rocky that would round out the Rocky's pretty much perfectly for me.

(and make a Mickey as well HT)

Necropost time!!

I really really want a HT figure of older Rocky. This movie was well done and surpassed my expectations when it came out. I think if i have the Rocky 3 version of Rocky, a Rocky 1/street version and an older Rocky that would round out the Rocky's pretty much perfectly for me.

(and make a Mickey as well HT)

Holy ^^^^, I had no idea this thread even existed! :lol Nice! I would hope very much for a HT Rocky Balboa & Rambo one day! My collection is nothing without the 2.

yeah Rambo IV and Rocky Balboa figures needs to be made,dont worry,we`ll see something as Rambo 5 comes next year.

don't mean to necropost but this is on Showtime HD and i haven't watched it since I bought the dvd when it first came out but man this movie :rocks and is a great "closing" movie. :rock

that is all.

Back