ROCKY BALBOA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from the movie and I must say it was fantastic.... A seriously emotional and inspiring movie, as any great Rocky film is. Everything about it was just great, the acting, the writing, everything. And that fight will have you moving in your seat, guaranteed.

If you have ever been a fan of Stallone, Rocky, or 80's films in general... see this movie. You will not regret it. It's the ultimate send off to one of the greatest stories in cinema history.

The crowd I saw it with was ELECTRIC... People were clapping and getting into it... And at the end it got a standing ovation. Crowded theater as well... And this was today at 2:30 pm. :google

Just saw the film..it was that good it made me sad

Sad in the fact that no films have created iconic characters like rocky anymore.

And if you don't feel emotional at the end then you have no heart

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth.

I saw Rocky last night and liked it.

Hey SS... how about some PFs? Rocky, Apollo, Clubber, and Drago would be nice.

Vader AL said:
if you don't like tarver you must have loved his first fight after he finished filming.....he lost.

same thing happen to "Tommy The Duke" Morrison

hydrobud said:
same thing happen to "Tommy The Duke" Morrison

Yea Hopkins beat Tarver down pretty good, was a decent fight, lost 118-109 Unamamous Decision. Guess getting fat and making a boxing movie will take time away from actually training for a world class boxing fight, or so I heard.....

Karma said:
Sad in the fact that no films have created iconic characters like rocky anymore.

I agree 100%. I watched the movie last night and if it didn't draw any emotion out of you, you have no heart.

I loved this movie!!! I got chills at least 3 different times during the movie. I just don't get that from many movies anymore. Rocky is an icon and like Karma said you just don't get that in modern movies.

This is easily the best Rocky movie since 1. I never that I would like this movie half as much as I did! And when it was over I left with a feeling of closure for the series. Stallone out did himself with this movie!!!!

There is so much I could say about this movie, but I think I have ramble a bit to much already. Bottom line it was a perfect ending to the series and an awesome performance by Stallone!!!!!

DetroitSportsFan said:
Hey SS... how about some PFs? Rocky, Apollo, Clubber, and Drago would be nice.

Some Rocky PFs would be great: Rocky draped in an American Flag (Rocky 4), and Clubber... with a simulated mohawk, not sculpted.

LewisD said:
Some Rocky PFs would be great: Rocky draped in an American Flag (Rocky 4), and Clubber... with a simulated mohawk, not sculpted.

what about Rocky in his tight-tight sweat pants, the ones he ran in? possibly some sweat on this top like in the luke dagobah pf.......:rotfl

Karma said:

Agreed. Very touching ending.

I have to admit - I cried the first time I saw Rocky III - when Mickey dies.

That scene with a defeated Rocky weeping next to Mickey in the empty locker room is one of the overlooked scenes in movie history. It was simple and true to the characters.

King Darkness said:
I agree 100%. I watched the movie last night and if it didn't draw any emotion out of you, you have no heart.

I loved this movie!!! I got chills at least 3 different times during the movie. I just don't get that from many movies anymore. Rocky is an icon and like Karma said you just don't get that in modern movies.

This is easily the best Rocky movie since 1. I never that I would like this movie half as much as I did! And when it was over I left with a feeling of closure for the series. Stallone out did himself with this movie!!!!

There is so much I could say about this movie, but I think I have ramble a bit to much already. Bottom line it was a perfect ending to the series and an awesome performance by Stallone!!!!!
Couldn't agree more King. I loved this movie. It was a sad movie in many respects, but very uplifting as well. That scene with Rocky and his son outside the restaurant was just great.

Seth Gecko said:
Still gotta see it but it's on the list
Definitely see it. The only thing I could complain about with regards to this movie is the length. I wish it were longer.

Karma said:
loved the end credits where it showed you all the public mimicking him at the top of the steps
There is also a book coming out that tells some of these people's stories.

Bannister said:
Definitely see it. The only thing I could complain about with regards to this movie is the length. I wish it were longer.

Yeah, same here.... I loved it though... Very touching and emotional. It got me on a Rocky marathon as soon as I got home. It's probably the best since 2... A film to NOT miss.

You'll love it, Seth... go and see this movie ASAP!

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, same here.... I loved it though... Very touching and emotional. It got me on a Rocky marathon as soon as I got home. It's probably the best since 2... A film to NOT miss.

You'll love it, Seth... go and see this movie ASAP!
I hear you DA. Last night Rocky was on TCM and I had to watch it, and I hardly ever watch movies on TV. I usually just watch them on dvd so i can watch at my leisure.

I saw this on New Year's night just before heading off to a party --- wow! I was floored, it was so very good; definately faithful to the original, and an extremely worthy send off to the "Italian Stallion."

I loved it! :clap

LOTRFan said:
I saw this on New Year's night just before heading off to a party --- wow! I was floored, it was so very good; definately faithful to the original, and an extremely worthy send off to the "Italian Stallion."

I loved it! :clap

I saw it about two weeks ago and I couldn't agree more with the comments made above. It was definitely a great movie in its own right, plus being a very fitting way to end the Stallion Saga

Back