ROCKY BALBOA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisfromSideshow

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So who's seen it? I admit, I've been looking forward to it for a while, and just went to the first show. LOVED IT.

(and did I miss another thread that already talks Rocky?)

And darnit - can someone move this to the general forum! :)

I'm going after work tonight. I really don't know why. I laughed when I first heard about this movie. I really thought it was either a joke or a really sad attempt for Stallone to breathe life into his career. Then the trailer hit and I somehow came the the realization that I *NEED* to see this movie.

ChrisfromSideshow said:
So who's seen it? I admit, I've been looking forward to it for a while, and just went to the first show. LOVED IT.

(and did I miss another thread that already talks Rocky?)

And darnit - can someone move this to the general forum! :)

See what happens when you don't come around often. You forget where to put things :rotfl :rotfl

Rocky Horror.
its in the right section.

only thing Ive been down about seeing this movie is the fact that I CAN'T STAND Antonio Tarver and dont think he's even a remotely good choice to be Rocky's main foe in a movie.
maybe I'll be proven wrong though

realistically, I'll probbaly wait until DVD

I want to like this one, I pretend that Rocky V doesn't exist. :eek:

Well obviously if you aren't a Rocky fan - there is no reason to see this movie.

However, if you are a Rocky fan, especially the original, this film is on par with that one. Whether you go to the theaters or rent it - you'll eventually come around..:p

pixletwin said:
Me too. I will definately be seeing this one in the theaters.

I have added incentive --- a free ticket. They are included in the 30th Anniversary edition of Rocky.

I do have a real fondness for the films personally, so I would have seen it anyway. Hey, maybe I'll go twice. :D

Please check out the 20 day Q & A with Sly at Ain't I Cool News:
Round 17 with links to the earlier ones. You will definetly get another view of Sylvester Stallone after reading this.:chew

Hey SideshowChris, Dusty, Bob, et al..

When are you guys gonna put up pre-orders for the Hot Toys Rocky figs? I want by 12" Balboa and Clubber dammit!

I'm really excited for this movie... I'm just a Rocky fan, myself. Always loved him and Rambo as a kid and will be there for sure this weekend. I don't care how old he is... Still cool. :rock

occulum said:
Rocky Horror.
its in the right section.

only thing Ive been down about seeing this movie is the fact that I CAN'T STAND Antonio Tarver and dont think he's even a remotely good choice to be Rocky's main foe in a movie.
maybe I'll be proven wrong though

realistically, I'll probbaly wait until DVD

if you don't like tarver you must have loved his first fight after he finished filming.....he lost.

Vader AL said:
if you don't like tarver you must have loved his first fight after he finished filming.....he lost.
EXACTLY!!!

he knocked out RJ, got a big HBO Boxing contract, and then got his ass whooped in his very first HBO contract fight and immediately lost the contract.

and then I read he was Rocky's foe in the the new movie. :rotfl

CRAP!

Was gonna go watch Rocky tonight, friend just called and its sold out!

First I bust the head of my Freddy and now Rockys sold out!

Back